• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Power Scans of 358/2 Days and two Character Report Photos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hey everyone, thanks to our forum member twilightsbringing we have a few photos to show you today, four at that. The first two being an article of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days that was featured in a Nintendo Power Magazine and the next two being from the second Character Report, showing a brand new Render of Xemnas' Final Form, as well as Belle. It should be hilariously noted that Square-Enix messed up with quoting Belle.

Obviously from KHvids, thank you

Here's the links
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1000107ff1.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1000109qx1.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1000113ba5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1000122zr2.jpg

That mess up is funny. And it looks like Nintendo is telling us that 358/2 Days is confirmed for an NA release (and most likely EU)

Last edited:

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
OMG 358/2 days will have an epic fight between Belle and Jack Sparrow for the Black Pearl! WINZ *goes to preorder or something!?* x3

Blue

home is where the heart is
Nice find.

Can't wait for more infos on 358/2 Days =3 Plus,Xemnas' outfit looks..how should I put it?Funny. ^_^

How could they have made such a mistake..?? (Belle)

Kurxi

Well, Xemnas suit was cool but come on, "But I will have back what's mine - The Black Pearl." Either Belle lost a pearl that is black in colour or she is more related to Jack Sparrow than we think.

Stars

リク

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I can't read this at the moment as i'm at school and school blocks all the cool sites, but i'm guessing Belle is saying something about the Black Pearl. Wow Nintendo Power. How did your writers not catch that. XD

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I can't read this at the moment as i'm at school and school blocks all the cool sites, but i'm guessing Belle is saying something about the Black Pearl. Wow Nintendo Power. How did your writers not catch that. XD

It's not in Nintendo Power, it's in the character report book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back