• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Power Nomura Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So the game didn't even exist when it was announced? So for E3, once again, they just decided to invent some screenshots out of nothing for the sake of exciting people when they had no freaking clue what they were doing?
Hilarious.
Final Fantasy XIII.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So the game didn't even exist when it was announced? So for E3, once again, they just decided to invent some screenshots out of nothing for the sake of exciting people when they had no freaking clue what they were doing?
Hilarious.
All the teams were busy at the time, but they wanted to show a demo for the game in order to gather some feedback from what people saw.

---About when will we be able to play it?
NOMURA
: I’d like it to be available as soon as possible, but… It was premiered at E3 in the 3DS line up in order to get a reaction and to take those reactions into consideration. I strongly feel that it must live up to those expectations.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I don't recall there being a demo. You can't have a demo if your game doesn't exist, lols.

Anyway, I completely disagree with Square-Enix's strategy to game announcements. I prefer Nintendo's:

"We're working on shit, and we'll show it to you when it's ready. Buzz off."

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't recall there being a demo. You can't have a demo if your game doesn't exist, lols.
uh...
KH_3D.jpg

what did you think this was?

Gram

Banned
Awards
One of the most intriguing parts of the E3 trailer was when the sky starts raining Soras. Can you give us some hint as to what that represents?
I can't go into detail on exactly what it represents, but it's basically a nod to the fact that something impossible may unfold, since it's not realistically possible for it to actually "rain Soras." The visual concept of falling is also an element I like to incorporate in the game.
did this catch anyone elses eye?

Pianoajd2

did this catch anyone elses eye?

I believe Dogen responded to that few posts up...

Anyway, I completely disagree with Square-Enix's strategy to game announcements. I prefer Nintendo's:

"We're working on shit, and we'll show it to you when it's ready. Buzz off."

Puttin this in my sig...

Anyways, I'm still fairly excited for this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back