• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Man this is some lousy marketing. A supposed mainline story with new worlds & all they got to show is KH1 Sora (again) & KH1 Riku (again) in Transverse Town (AGAIN!). Maybe they're waiting until their own event but Square needs to show something actually new soon.

kingofgame981

Awards
Man this is some lousy marketing. A supposed mainline story with new worlds & all they got to show is KH1 Sora (again) & KH1 Riku (again) in Transverse Town (AGAIN!). Maybe they're waiting until their own event but Square needs to show something actually new soon.

I would love to revisit Traverse Town again. Sora KH1 form is cute, even though it reappear so much...

washi95

I think you're missing the point, this is not a Kingdom Hearts event, or a Square-Enix event, it's a Nintendo Event in Japan to show off the 3DS to the public, nothing more. Half of the media from it is basically just E3 stuff but in Japan, think of it as what we saw of the 3DS at E3, but it's now available for the public in Japan to try out and look at.

Chances are Square-Enix are saving a new trailer, demonstrating new things in 3D for the Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere event.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would love to revisit Traverse Town again.
Then you'll love RE:Coded.

Sora KH1 form is cute, even though it reappear so much...
& his VA isn't getting any younger sounding...

I think you're missing the point, this is not a Kingdom Hearts event, or a Square-Enix event, it's a Nintendo Event in Japan to show off the 3DS to the public, nothing more. Half of the media from it is basically just E3 stuff but in Japan, think of it as what we saw of the 3DS at E3, but it's now available for the public in Japan to try out and look at.
In a way that's makes it worse. It means most of the people there are not die hard fans that know in advance it has new content. The average gamer is probably going to assume it's an outright port of the original game (especially if they just recently checked out MGS3D).

Come to think of it, the name of the game could give 1 the impression of a port as well.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
so what was shown different or the same as E3, i don't remember anyone mentioning that thing where light came from riku, him collapsing and disapearing

DanX

It's possible we'll see video gameplay or a demo at the SE PD, cos i'm pretty sure the games been in development for at least half a year.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Was this posted?
sft_kingdom_hearts_3d_main.jpg
Wow the graphics look great. And I guess this means Riku uses the Soul Eater during KH3D. Curious, whatever happens in the beginning of KH3D seems to effect Riku's ability to wield the WtD.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Traverse Town is actually imo one of the best worlds

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why would it be anything more than the E3 tech demo? This is about the 3DS, not KH3D. KH3D will have it's own reveal at the Square Enix event, whatever the fuck they're calling it now, which is a couple weeks away. It'd be a waste to reveal more about 3DS now.

So there is still a chance we will see a new KH3D trailer at the Square Enix Event?

Terra's heart .

My thoughts exactly.

I wondered if I can believe this stage program... None KH in there.

ƒjƒ“ƒeƒ“ƒh�[3DS�bNINTENDO WORLD 2011�iŠT—v�EƒXƒe�[ƒW’†Œp�j�bNintendo

P/S: Found another pic! So many Sora!

14779119_org.jpg

Starts to Sing: "Sora's are falling on my head, keep falling my head"

micbeasty

so does anyone know when the square Enix event is going to take place???

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm actually shocked that they gave us that new trailer. I thought what would have been on the 3DS was a slideshow of pictures or something. The reason I didn't expect a trailer is because of the SE event on the 16th. Why show a new trailer here, when they could get more publicity for themselves at their own event only a week or so away. Plus, the people in attendence at the SE conference are bigger supporters of SE.

micbeasty

Yeah. 1-16-11

Since Japan is ahead of America, for us it would be the 15th.

Awesome!! so do you expect to get some more information about 3Ds like possibly a new world, official title or anything like that?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Awesome!! so do you expect to get some more information about 3Ds like possibly a new world, official title or anything like that?

I wouldn't expect a new world. If anything, we might get a world IF they have it in the trailer, however, I think that if they had a trailer it wouldn't have a new world because then some people might not know what movie it is from, or they might want to release the worlds at a later date. I would stay optimistic for the title, I'm not saying no, but it is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back