• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanX

This is gonna sound incredibley impatient but the ustream has been a waste of time just japanese people's faces reacting to the 3ds.. -_-

miiworld2

Awards
Ugh... it's still the picture of Sora and Riku in KH1 style. Bogus. I'll wait till more update shows up.
Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the other goodies :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well the only gameplay was like a minute of msg :( not any other games

We got the Miis, Augmented Reality (AR), and MGS. All we have left I believe is Project Sora and...something else for today.

Tomorrow we'll see other things like KH hopefully.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We got the Miis, Augmented Reality (AR), and MGS. All we have left I believe is Project Sora and...something else for today.

Hopefully, I really want to see what KH3D is going to be like.

DanX

Can anyone link me the page for KH3D where that poster was got from?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Can anyone link me the page for KH3D where that poster was got from?

Appearantly it's form the Nintendo website, I'm not sure where exactly cause the guy who posted the pic only posted a link to URL for pic.

Anyways just saw Kid Icarus on the stream and I am amazed, I can't wait to see how they pull off KH3D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They're making AR cases for the DS? Yay now my "Deathly Hallows" Wii game won't be alone in the AR universe ^^

And that poster looks fluffing amazing *wants it up on my wall*

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Some general and vague comments from a guy who was there: aibo (aibo_ac7) on Twitter

+ Sora and Riku are at Destiny Island during a cutscene and they might be watching something fall over the sea. (Not sure on this latter part.)
+ Riku suddenly disappears at one point or exits scene.
+ Sora is seen sleeping on the paopu tree they all hang around.
+ "The 3D is amazing!"

Here's a picture of the booth where they were showing footage:
As you can see it would be hard to get good video of it.

3diri.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Some general and vague comments from a guy who was there: aibo (aibo_ac7) on Twitter

+ Sora and Riku are at Destiny Island during a cutscene and they might be watching something fall over the sea. (Not sure on this latter part.)
+ "The 3D is amazing!"

3diri.jpg
hahahahahahahahaha oh I would feel so awkward sticking my head into the hole.

Riku better be exiting and coming back. I'm sick of him disappearing

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

+ "The 3D is amazing!"

3diri.jpg

God damn it. I hate you Square Enix. Just...screw them.

Anyways! I wish there was more to explain this.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

+ "The 3D is amazing!"

3diri.jpg

I hope that was just one part of the trailer and there is more to it, if not then basicaly it's the E3 trailer bleh!!

Awards
I hope that was just one part of the trailer and there is more to it, if not then basicaly it's the E3 trailer bleh!!

Why would it be anything more than the E3 tech demo? This is about the 3DS, not KH3D. KH3D will have it's own reveal at the Square Enix event, whatever the fuck they're calling it now, which is a couple weeks away. It'd be a waste to reveal more about 3DS now.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
FF-Reunion
Clip contents: At the beginning Sora and Riku are looking at the ocean on Destiny Islands, when suddenly, some kind of light comes out of Riku's body and he collapses. In the next instant Riku disappears. Sora runs all over the island calling his name, gliding around to search for him. The scene changes, and Sora is sitting on the island's Paopu tree, seeming like he's dozing or sleeping. The scenes of Traverse Town and the fights that happen there, which were shown at E3, are not shown. The 3D really seems three dimensional, it's amazing! Even the clip looked a lot better than videos on the current hardware. The 3D feels more like it extends deep into the image, rather than jumping out at you. I thought, I want to play KH 3D soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back