• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Dear Nintendo

SHOW THE DAMN FOOTAGE OF THE GAMES YOUR DEMOING!

Thank you

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
nice poster, riku looks great, but sora looks... weird. like too old or something. I wouldn't besurprised if Nomura changed back to his old clothes permanantly saying that "Sora's KH2 clothes are unusable for some reason, but that you wont find out why until 2020, so please look forward to it *laughs*"

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
At least use attractive people. Not sterotypcal nerds

DanX

Was this posted?
sft_kingdom_hearts_3d_main.jpg

Wowowow even though it reveals nothing that has gotten me pumped, also from what all these sites are saying kh3d is a launch title, which is unlikely but probably means it will release in japan this year :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora's arm looks broken.

Riku needs WtD. And he looks like a super hero.

Bottom image of Sora looks like KH2 Sora slightly, but with baby face and the KH1 clothes.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
sweet poster. Riku looks, cooler? somehow. sora obviously got hops.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's an awesome poster but I think they just look more 3d. At least the top one does the one below it I can't really tell other then that they look like they did in kh1. Want to see a trailer too ^_^ hopefully there will be one.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Pretty Picture! :D
Any idea what the text says?

oh my god news on 3ds...a poster with a high sora.

Well, after facing all that shit in KH1, CoM, and KH2, Sora needs something to relax him. Hopefully he doesn't become addicted though.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is from IGN. Don't know if this is old news to you guys or not but there covering the event happening in Japan I think. So here's what they had to say regarding kh3d. ^_^

After years of side stories, it looks like Nintendo gamers are going to be getting a major entry in the Kingdom Hearts series. Kingdom Hearts 3D, now in development for 3DS, will connect directly to Kingdom Hearts III, series mastermind Tetsuya Nomura revealed in a recent Famitsu interview.

The connections include both gameplay systems and story elements. On the gameplay side, the game will show some of the evolutions we can expect for KHIII. On the story side, Nomura said that it's possible the KH3D story will directly lead into the story of KHIII.

For the record, KHIII's platform and release time frame have not been announced. Based off past comments from Nomura, it seems that the team that would be making KHIII is currently busy with Final Fantasy Versus XIII, which won't see its true unveiling until January.

Outside of the KHIII teases, Nomura provided a few gameplay and story details on KH3D. Although not getting too specific, he said that the game's story requires that Sora and Riku, both of whom will be playable, sport their original Kingdom Hearts attire. The first screens of the game, shared at E3 earlier this year, mysteriously showed the two with their old looks.

Nomura also said that the game's Disney worlds will be new. The staff is currently going through the process of world selection.

We can't guarantee that they'll actually read it, but if you have any suggestions or educated guesses about the possible Disney worlds, let your voice be heard in the comments section below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back