• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It was actually a 20 min wait somebody said.

Figures it would be delayed a little, ah well as long as I see KH3D sometime during this event i'll be okay. I keep checking the stream every 2 or 3 minutes.

DanX

To bad i can't understand a word lol, no signs of kh3d yet probably near the end of the broadcast when they show the trailers as it doesn't have a playable booth.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To bad i can't understand a word lol, no signs of kh3d yet probably near the end of the broadcast when they show the trailers as it doesn't have a playable booth.

I think this may be a multi-Day event so they may show it tomorrow. I don't know XD

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
At this rate, I'm tempted to skip this live blog altogether. The unofficial YouTube blog will most likely have the trailer, and if not, it will most likely find its way on the internet one way or another.

DanX

From what i can make out its two japanese comedians/actors talking to the host about 3ds mii's :S

UltimaJackpot

Was this posted?
sft_kingdom_hearts_3d_main.jpg

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Could we have a source? I don't believe this was shown at all so far. Despite wearing their older attire, Sora and Riku look somewhat older. Oh and I'm glad Sora doesn't have that creepy blank expression on his face like he did during cutscenes in the first game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They look different. Older, but still in the same KH1 body.

And why does Riku have Soul Eater? Or was that just for demo uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back