• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
or 2 pm if you're in daylight savings time, but judging from the Queensland there, you're with the 1 pm brigade.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So guys. we just found out from andriansang that the stream will be covering games releasing through March 2012, which of course will include KH3D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now to just find out how much is in it, and what the DDD content will be.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
HUZZAH! More good news comes every day! The wait for more DDD information after the first trailer was released has been totally worth it!

Unumus

Awards
So with my location, I'll be able to view it at 10PM on the 26 (today)?

Unumus

Awards
Cool frijoles man, I'm probably gonna stay up until it ends, not that it really matters since I'm on break (FTW).

KHBen

So pumped! Hopefully we'll get some good info...:) i shouldn't get my hopes up though :/

Crazy Mario

Cool frijoles man, I'm probably gonna stay up until it ends, not that it really matters since I'm on break (FTW).
Me too, ever since break started I am not familiar with the word you people refer to as "sleep". I just hope the gameplay takes place in anywhere other than Traverse Town though.

Unumus

Awards
Yeah but at least it isnt like agrabah, geez, I am so burned out on that world, it isnt funny.

Crazy Mario

Yeah but at least it isnt like agrabah, geez, I am so burned out on that world, it isnt funny.
Or Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Halloween Town, and Neverland. After BBS, they drained all of their story plots dry to the bone. Unless they actually use Hades' plot of releasing the Titans or King of Thieves, I don't want to see those worlds ever again!

Youniquee

Awards
3:00am my time but I'm in a odd enough mood to stay up for it. I hope it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back