• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct Conference on February 22!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey all! Got some interesting piece of news that you may want to keep a lookout for!

At 8:00 PM on February 22, 2012 JPN time, Nintendo will be hosting another direct conference! No doubt they'll be covering much more news regarding not only of products but also of upcoming games. Perhaps we'll see Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance make an appearance?

Thanks to aibo_ac7 for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was more thinking of that event where they once showed Traverse Town gameplay, and people thought there would be something new at the second event and there wasn't a mention.

Pratiko

Awards
I bet there'll be a little scene among others from other games that are going to be released soon to the 3DS or the Wii U, not much else.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
holy shit another Nintendo direct conference. Awesome! I don't care if there is nothing new on KH3D, there most likely wont be anyway

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Timezones for reference. Thanks to kh13.

3AM February 22 in Pacific USA (PST)
6AM February 22 in Eastern USA (EST)
11AM February 22 in London (GMT)
8PM February 22 in Tokyo, Japan
10PM February 22 in Eastern Australia (AEST)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
because without kh13, no one would be able to do basic math or utilize an online converter to figure out what 8 PM JPN time is in their respective time zones :\

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
6AM?! I'd rather be sleeping than watching the conference just to be disappointed. If something new does comes up, I'm sure I'll find out later.

Phantom Knight

Timezones for reference. Thanks to kh13.

3AM February 22 in Pacific USA (PST)
6AM February 22 in Eastern USA (EST)
11AM February 22 in London (GMT)
8PM February 22 in Tokyo, Japan
10PM February 22 in Eastern Australia (AEST)

I'll be asleep. A shame, since I watched the last two conferences. Hopefully there are some really good announcements.

washi95

There's also a American Nintendo Direct conference (with Reggie) and a European one aswell tomorrow. So who knows? We might get finally get a dubbed DDD trailer shown, even though I'd doubt it, I'm still hoping though!

Flaming flame

Banned
There's also a American Nintendo Direct conference (with Reggie) and a European one aswell tomorrow. So who knows? We might get finally get a dubbed DDD trailer shown, even though I'd doubt it, I'm still hoping though!

Semi-excited! my body is ready 4 Reggie :D

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, got a Swapnote this morning from Reggie advertising the NA Nintendo Direct Conference.

According to that Swapnote, it says:

Reggie Swapnote said:
(Hi, this is Reggie from Nintendo.) [<-voice clip]
Looking forward to sharing some news on Feb 22
Meet me on Feb 22 6am PT/9am ET at
nintendo.com/nintendo_direct
[Reggie's signature]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I might watch it. I'm usually awake at 10 pm. Guess it depends on my internet connection tonight.If I do, and no KH stuff is shown, surely they'd show something like Pokemon, Zelda or some other thing that my friend cares about. They probably won't though.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not gonna watch this because it is way too early in the morning for me, and I know that the second I wake up by 8am, this site will have anything new up on the main page :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Conference starts in 23 minutes. Whose up to watch this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back