• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad the game is getting the software update. :3 I felt really bad for everybody who had to deal with those glitches.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yay patches. I almost thought Nintendo wasn't going to do anything for Mario Kart VII and so forth and they are.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad Nintendo is becoming a lot more thoughtful of their consumers. It's amazing just thinking about the 3DS periodically updating through wifi instead of buying an entirely new system to upgrade its software. Back in the DS era, there wasn't much you could do.

Tirachii

During Nintendo Direct I heard the words Kingdom hearts and I was like KINGDOM HEARTS WHERE!!! But then I found out it was just a update =/

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Don't get your hopes up, i saw it.

It was just english gameplay, not a full trailer. I would say around 30s. It was of Sora using his D-Link stuff and Riku doing the same.
You could hear english voices and text though :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't get your hopes up, i saw it.

It was just english gameplay, not a full trailer. I would say around 30s. It was of Sora using his D-Link stuff and Riku doing the same.
You could hear english voices and text though :3
It's still the first thing of english we have gotten.And, it's a gameplay trailer sort of, so yeah... trailer.

snow_flake40

Awards
PRICKLEMANE. NECHO CAT. KOMORY BAT. HALEY JOEL OSMENT'S AND DAVID GALLAGHER'S DULCET TONES. JULY 20TH.

Oh my dear July 20th... I am hyperventilating just a little bit right now and I don't even care. SO. FREAKIN'. EXCITE.

Also, I love how Riku says 'Sorry' as he's beating up the Nightmares in The Grid. :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
YouTube video of the trailer is up on the main site(khinsider).

And with that, I'm off to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back