• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ninja like rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
okay i was thinking of some kinda of ninja rp. its still in the thinking stage just wanted to know if anyone interested in a ninja rp. before anyone starts asking for the plot like i said still in a thinking stage and no its not going to be like naruto lol

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well the time era is important. Are you wanting it in the time around the Genji era, or something earlier. Solid time frame is key.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well let me rephrase that, are you wanting it more in the old days( 1900 and below) or more modern( 1901 and above). Once you have decided on that, then you can think of a good plot, setting, and such.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
So are you thinking around when the machine-operated weapons were at an early stage, or more like when it was just swords vs swords?

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
actually when the machine were at the early stage because i was thinking a class system that a rpers could pick like for example:
ninja, swordsman, gunsman(of course using on those old pistol and muskets you know what i mean) probably archer to

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Champloo

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
actually when the machine were at the early stage because i was thinking a class system that a rpers could pick like for example:
ninja, swordsman, gunsman(of course using on those old pistol and muskets you know what i mean) probably archer to

That'd be interesting and it would probably work out well.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind doing a Ninja RP. I just need to know what the setting/plot is exactly...or do you need some ideas? ^^;;

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

Well gunman have the advantage. A skilled and smart gunman would be murdering us from a distance with the old style rifle, and murder up close with a pistol. But it could still work.

I say create the rp with a mix of Samurai Champloo and Rurouni Kenshin. Best samurai anime to ever exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back