• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NIgga Sauce vs Nevermore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Battle type
Melee/Moderate power

Arena
The Going Merry while surronded by the Marine Armada (7 marine ships) as an endless battle rages on the high seas. Cannons are being fired as the sea rocks back and forth. The battle is not the pirates or Marines but, the two warriors withinh the middle of it all.

Conditions

Were using One Piece style characters and since they are temporary for this battle then a battle to the death or incapacitation. If we cannot end this after two to three pages then we'll determine through the use of a judge. Also if we destroy all the boats and nothing to battle upon then instant loss for us both.

Restrictions

No using Kizaru, Eneru, or Smoker's devil fruit. They are just too much.

Name – Monkey D. Silva (No one knows he is Luffy's son )
Alias- Silva D. Lucci
Age- 21
Gender- Male

Personality – An asshole in every since of the word, Silva will tell you like it is and doesn't care if it hurts your feelings. Calm most of the time, Silva has the shortest fuse possible. Flying off the handle over the littlest thing, he is not a very happy person. Even with all this he is a joker, able to smile easily and keep the whole room laughing when he's actually being nice. Sarcasm is his forte afterall.

Appearance- http://th08.deviantart.net/fs22/300W/i/2008/029/1/9/Mirage_by_Jacmer.png

Place of Origin – East Blue

Weapons/Items – Silva prefers to use his body as a weapon like his father before him. He even has his strawhat that he wore.

Abilities –

Haki - Haki (覇気, Ambition?) is a mysterious concept that only a few characters can use. It appears to be ability of sorts that channels one's Spirit to intimidate opponents, However, its true nature has yet to be determined or stated. There are special types of Haki that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess. Silva's haki has grown to the point where he scared a group of marines after yelling stop it.

Trained from a very early age after being kidnapped by Rob Lucci, Silva has reached a level of Super human strength and Super human speed that not even his real father Luffy or Rob could even comprehend. His strength is at the point where he once lifted up a large ship and threw it into another ship. His speed is great enough to where he can literally run on water until he becomes tired but, running on water is rather strenuous compared to running on land. Because of his strength, Silva's body is much more durable, allowing him to be struck by even cannonballs at close range and stand unfazed. His stamina is amazing to the point where he once fought entire fleet of pirates on his own for several hours to protect a town. Like his father, Silva willpower is tremondous. One example is after being stabbed multiple times and left to die a mile away from life, Silva crawled all the way back to town to stop the Shichibukai and he succeded.

Thanks to Rob, Silva has learned the techniques of the Rokushiki but, he hasn't fully mastered it. He is still in the learning process to getting better. The final technique is unusable until Silva can master the first six.

Kami-e - The Kami-e (紙絵, Paper Drawing?) makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.

Geppou - The Geppou (月歩, Moon Step?) allows the users to actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. CP9 members can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks.

Rankyaku - The Rankyaku (嵐脚, Storm Leg?) is a projectile technique, in which the users kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

Shigan - The Shigan (指銃, Finger Gun?) is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.

Soru - The Soru (剃, Shave?) allows the users to moves at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least 10 times in the blink of an eye.

Tekkai - The Tekkai (鉄塊, Iron Mass?) hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. When Tekkai is active, the user is unable to move, with the exception of Jyabura's Tekkai Kenpou. The strength of Tekkai can vary for users with different physical conditions, as a person with a higher level of muscular strength would be able to take stronger forces with his use of Tekkai. Furthermore, despite the increased physical density that one gains when activating this move, one should remember that the user's body is still flesh and blood. Thus, its resistance to other than solid attacks remain pretty much the same, making the user as vulnerable as ever to certain attacks.

Devil Fruit – N/A

Type of Devil Fruit – N/A

Devil Fruit Ability -N/A

Captain – No

Pirate Crew – Whoever can change his ways and befriend him.

Jolly Roger – N/A

Ship- N/A

Rank – Devil Fruit Hunter

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Give me until Sunday to get a template up. It's a little hectic this week (and no, not just because I've been playing Arkham City `3`)

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Alright, completed. Thanks for your patience. I await the start of the battle :D

Name – Mern von Dijol
Title – The Sleepy-Eyed Conquerer
Age – 39
Gender – Male

Personality – Dijol reputation is something of a topic of debate depending on who you talk to. Those who've been inside his sights claim that the man is nothing short of a monster, that he's a calm and stoic leader who can bring down all but perhaps the very strongest of foes. Others, however, know the man as a man who lazes about and can't be bothered with anything. In truth, both sides are correct. Dijol is laid back and treats a great many things as a nuisance. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's a very hard man to get under the skin of, which is a quality necessary for every captain.

Appearance – The man is of above average build, although for sheer coincidence of his environment and not especially from his own personal effort. He wears baggy pants and a plain tank top, all covered with a brown cloak and hood. His orange hair give many the false impression of wildness, though the untreated stubble gives off better insight into his personality.

Place of Origin – North Blue

Weapon – He caries a black sake jug around with him at all times, attached to a chain. What most don't realize is that Mern doesn't drink. Instead, this jug is made entirely of the strongest alloy that he could find (and is “heavy as hell,” according to Mern) and makes a fantastic blunt weapon. It's shape is great for deflecting attacks as well. Though he complains a lot, he can wield the weapon with great ease. Few people would idly challenge him at close range.

Kenbunshoku Haki – Ever since he was a young boy, Dijol had a knack for using the Color of Observation. Though the man was always deceptively intelligent, the Kenbunshoku Haki further improved others views of his mental power. This particular color of haki allows the user to detect others presence and to read the movements and actions of his opponent and make calculated predictions based on this. It's a skill that is this talent that often causes people to believe him psychic. Many of his surviving opponents have stated, “It's almost like he knew.”

Busoshoku Haki – Though he wouldn't truly learn how to properly use this version of haki until he became a captain, the Color of Armament has served him well for as long as he's used it. In short, it allows him to toughen up and protect his body. It also adds extra oomph to his own physical attacks, which are no light hits themselves.

Devil's Fruit – Bata Bata no Mi

Type of Devil's Fruit – Paramecia

Devil's Fruit Ability – One of the more peculiar Devil's Fruits in existence, the Bata Bata no Mi temporarily negates the physical parameters of any object and allows the user to fling said objects into the air. Once high above the clouds, the user can bring down the object onto any location that he prefers. He can also choose what side the object will land on. When selecting an object, it must be standalone. You cannot use the power to first break off part of an object and whirl it into the air. Contrary to popular belief, the ability does work indoors. It simply negates the objects that it passes through on the way up, and then does the same for those object alone on the way down.

Captain – Himself

Pirate Crew – The Anvil-Head Pirates

Ship – The Fallen Timber

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Staring at the ever expanding sea, Monkey D. Silva could not focus on the ensuing battle that was occuring around him. No his mind on the battle that was abotu to take place. He had hunted down a bevy of pirates in his day but, none could thoroughly match the force that he was met with on this day. The Anvil-Head Pirates were his goal on this day and their captain had even issued a great challenge to the legendary Pirate Hunter. They would face off this day and only one would be allowed to walk away. SIlva was almost hesitant at first but, then reguiled in the idea of killing off one of the top pirates of his day.

Unfortunately for them, they were captured only a day ago. One would say that this ended their little fight but, it only escalated to god-like proportions. After workign together to free themselves. Both men found themselves upon the pirate ship that was passing by. Instead of continuing their truce, it was time for the long-awaited battle. As goofy as it seemed to be fighting eachother on a rival ship that was fighting with the marines, Silva didn't care. Today the Anvil-Head Pirates would fall.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Mern perched himself on the railing overlooking the ship's deck. The seas were so thick with ships and masts that the sun struggled to break through. The air was filled with the lung-wrenching smoke of gunpowder, from both guns and cannons. Who knew how many near misses the two of them had during all of this. One was more likely to die by a stray bullet than from an intentional attempt at their lives. It must be embarrassing for those who died that way though. They couldn't even go down as a target.

This particular ship belonged to one of the newer pirate crews making a name for themselves on these waters. Of course, he couldn't be bothered to hear that name. All too often, upstarts would lose their lives the instant they were recognized. A tale of fifteen minutes of fame on the high seas, he supposed. About the only help they would receive from him during their fight with the marines was whatever intimidation the cracking of his neck could elicit.

He took a look at his soon-to-be-opponent. The kid was staring back at him. Passion was such a wonderful thing for young people to have. Too bad Mern himself was never blessed with a heavy supply. Still, if there was any benefit to that lack, it was that he rarely felt the urge to think on it.

"You know," he began, "we could probably raid this ship right now, and these guys would never know it." He scratched the back of his head before adding, "Course, you're probably not interested in treasure right now. Doubt I could change your mind either."

He took a moment to re-situate the sake jug and its chain about his arm. As he did so, he said, "I was never one for these kinds of matches. No, you can thank a lieutenant of mine for this little arrangement. Good enough guy, all things considered. He's just a little too eager to prove himself. Not that that's entirely a bad thing, mind you."

The jug positioned and at the ready, Mern steeled himself for the inevitable confrontation. The truly ironic thing was that not a single one of those around them gave a single care. "Just for your information, don't bother asking me for a drink after all this is settled. I couldn't give you one, even if you did."

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Silva's eyes never moved from his prey. It was like a lion watching an elk, scanning it over and over before striking. The battle that raged on all around them was so miniscule in the grand scheme of things. Reaching out, Silva grabbed one of the pirates by his neck. Lifting him in the air, the boy smiled and said "Hey you know how to play catch right?" He then pulled abck and threw the pirate at Mern with ferocious strength. Then he kicked quickly, creating an air blade that followed right behind the pirate. Either Mern would catch him and be cut in half or the body would hide the blde and Mern would be cut in half regardless. SIlva didn't care as long as the pirate dyed but, just be safe if Mern somehow lived, Silva decided to followup.

Jumping high into the air, Silva abilities made it looks like he was a feather in the air. Kicking off the air itself, one kick propelled his forward and above Mern's position. Rapidly, he kicked two more time, unleashing two deadly air blades at his opponent. He hoped Mern jumped into the air for if he did then Silva would take this battle. Aerial battles usually ended in his favor.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
"Hey, you know how to play catch, right?"

An unfortunate pirate flew towards Mern at an incredible speed, but not so incredible that he couldn't detect Silva's next movements. The kid fired some sort of condensed wave of air at him from his feet. In the briefest moments after that, he climbed the air and threw two more at him. No doubt, he wished to force Mern into a position where he would inevitably get cut in two.

"I played it a bit when I was little."

However, instead of jumping up to avoid the first set of attacks, he opted for another approach. With the slightest shift forward, gravity took over as he descended to the main deck below. On the way, he snatched the man's foot and yanked him down with him. The air wave neatly sliced the upper portion of his hair as it flew past them. The wave collided with the nearer of the two other air waves, cancelling it out. However, the remaining one slammed into the stern of the ship, boring into it a clean hole. Luckily, the angle of the attack left the exit point above the water's surface.

He left the startled and confused pirate on the deck, looked up to his opponent, and said, "Look, I know this probably means a whole helluva lot to you, but could you not use these guys as ammo? It might not seem like much to us right now, but their fight means life or death for them. Freedom too. Trust me as a captain when I say that a pirate's fight is nothing to be insulted, even if it doesn't make much difference to anyone else." He got the feeling that Silva might be getting a bit bored with his speech. "But hey, I guess I shouldn't lecture someone who's not even a part of my crew. Though, I will say that I'm not about to shackle myself with guidelines if my life is at stake. I am a pirate, after all."

He reached into a pouch and pulled out a handful of simple marbles, each of a different color and pattern. He shuffled them around in the palm of his hand as he said, "Speaking of my crew, there's this one guy that's kinda brainy. He loves numbers and science and all that complicated stuff. Told me that one of the reasons he joined my crew was to study my power. Something about 'free fall.' It's got to do with the speed and force of an object being pulled by gravity." Mern tossed the marbles up into the air. As though gravity didn't matter to them, they kept flying higher and higher into the clouds. "I couldn't really follow the details, but I did pick up on one thing: Those marbles plus gravity will hurt like hell."

He added a little slack to the chain around his arm that was fastened to the sake jug. Mern spun the jug in a circle around and around at his side. "I wouldn't use me for protection, just so you know. I'm not known for my hospitality." As he said this, what looked like a patch of stars in the sunlit sky twinkled in the distance. "Oh, and one more thing: They're moving pretty damn fast, so I'd recommend keeping on your toes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back