• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nicovideo.com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

Does anybody have a username to borrow for that website so we can watch that walkthrough of Coded??? Youtube's stopped posting the videos of the walkthrough...What happened to that guy who actually did offer his username!?

P.S. This is not SPAM or HACKING involved.

Mariip

Actually, there are tutorials on google saying how to create an account in nicovideo...it's no use, by the way, the playthrough is still on part 28 =/~~ nothing that isn't on youtube yet xP

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Lol you realize that......They have each account a different time they can view videos right?

Seriously, you didn't know that?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol you realize that......They have each account a different time they can view videos right?

Seriously, you didn't know that?

What are you talking about? With nicodou, all you need is one account, and then you are able to view videos when you are signed in.

The account was mine, I think, if you're talking about the one I posted ages ago so people could watch those coded videos. But, I deleted that account because it was violating the terms and conditions of the site. In any case, they make it user-locked for a purpose, and if you don't know enough Japanese to make your own account, then you can't read those terms and conditions, which I don't think is right.

robertexe

Does anybody have a username to borrow for that website so we can watch that walkthrough of Coded??? Youtube's stopped posting the videos of the walkthrough...What happened to that guy who actually did offer his username!?

P.S. This is not SPAM or HACKING involved.

there are walkthroughs on YOuTube! I've seen the whole game on youtube walkedthrough.

What is this nicovideo ?

Nicovideo is Japanese "youtube-like" site where you need to make an account before viewing any videos.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
What are you talking about? With nicodou, all you need is one account, and then you are able to view videos when you are signed in.

The account was mine, I think, if you're talking about the one I posted ages ago so people could watch those coded videos. But, I deleted that account because it was violating the terms and conditions of the site. In any case, they make it user-locked for a purpose, and if you don't know enough Japanese to make your own account, then you can't read those terms and conditions, which I don't think is right.

Last I heard, you can only view videos at certain times of the day. :/

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
there are walkthroughs on YOuTube! I've seen the whole game on youtube walkedthrough.

You've really seen the whole game on youtube? Cause if you mean hatosuke's videos uploaded by dchuich, then no, that's not the whole game.

Lunos

Btw. there is an official german and spanish translation / prototype of the website. So it's very easy to register an account and download videos from Nicovideo. Just try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back