• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nick's monsters/ superhumans and alot of other stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
This one is a Virus, an original monster species I created long ago. Its just the head of course, I have yet to think what the body will look like.

virus1pv9.jpg

This one is another Dylan drawing, Ive redone him hundreds of times. My coloring I know isnt too good but I tried. He is also a Virus but a humaniod one, only about 4 including him are known, they are rare, plus so far he is the only good Virus who protects his friends and the citizens who need him.

scan0001js5.jpg

More to come soon if I get decent responces to this.

Maverick E.S

Virus
^pretty cool, i like em!

thanks, it took good patience to get those two right lol

This is the first head drawing of Errol, the main baddy in Virus, he is another one of the humanoid 4 Virus species.

errolfirstry4.jpg
Expect more of him real soon

Maverick E.S

Virus
Well here is a birds eye view of Dylan's favorite gadget, his handy hover board, he never leaves his house without it. To the inexperienced eye it looks like just a regular hover board but it in truth it has multiple goodies for combat, one thing is on the side blades which can be retracted when not in battle but when in they can be slash out for close range, what Dylan doesn't know is soon he will have abilities he only dreamed off, after his Viral instincts kick in...but will he be able to control it?

hoverboardxy9.jpg

Maverick E.S

Virus
That's my style lol. I know his head was a bit bigger than what I originally expected but before I could change it, it was too late. But that's the worst you could see from me, I might make hands bigger or feet bigger while the legs are long and skinny but that's because other people do it and I like the particular part of their technique.

Maverick E.S

Virus
That's not his full body, the picture cuts off at the end of his shorts. I don't like drawing the legs and feet too much so I decided to skip them on Dylan for now. (That doesn't mean I'm not going to finish him because I will)

Maverick E.S

Virus
This one, the bird at the bottom is what all aerial animals will look like once infected, so far I have three aerials in mind, including this one. The others are full blooded Viruses, they'll be drawn next, but this is the first stage of what happens, their eyes change and the markings of the Virus appear on them. The one at top is just a doodle of what another one would look like...possibly.

birdinfectionra6.jpg

This is just me doodling, not actually trying I mind you. Edit: I just noticed this one is cut off a bit, sorry bout that but most of it is there.

doodlespd5.jpg

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
You got a unique style Ill give you that. Been a while since I seen your work. Good stuff man.

Maverick E.S

Virus
You got a unique style Ill give you that. Been a while since I seen your work. Good stuff man

Thanks I really appreciate that ^-^. I've been up and down with my sketchs, having less and less time and stuff but I should have a new one up here soon. Probably another Errol or Mei maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back