• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Nice Guys Finish Last?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
yeah, i think this thread is misplaced.

Peopl have to remember though, that kids and relationships are stupid. no one likes to admit it, but this is all a gigantic waste of your time, since she will be gone one day or another. don't let it bother you.
While that is SLIGHTLY true, it's also at the same time not. Sure in general, a majority of the time the girl you are dating is not the one you end up with for good, but then again at the same time ONE of them will be. I've known people who dated in high school and ended up being married and happy together for the rest of their life. So you never know...

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't really know what to tell you. I don't have very good luck with girls, even though they make up the majority of my friends. In 9th grade, one of my friends that I liked, Megan, seemed to like me, or so I thought. We always sat together, talked and she came over to my house once for a party and borrowed a lot of my manga. We even went to Homecomming together, even though she was going with her family anyway. For some reason, she had a complete personality 180 and completely stopped talking to me and pretty much denied my existance. To this day I still don't know what I did to piss her off and I probably never will.

Another girl I liked after giving up on Megan was Esther. She was a really sweet foriegn exchange student from Taiwan. I should have known not to get too attached to her as she was only staying for one semester, but I took the risk. She came over for a Christmas party and we also went to go see King Kong a week or so later. I thought that there may have been some chance with her, but I guess not. She is now attending school at an all-girls academy in New Zealand and we email back and forth even now and then.

The latest is Danielle, who moved here from Missouri. She is different than the other girls that I have liked in the past. The girls that I have usually liked are the sweet, quiet, cute types, whereas she is one that many guys would lust after, which they do. I don't know why I fell for her, but I did. I didn't have any feelings for her until after we got back from Christmas break. We went to see The Fray in concert back in January and had a great time, but that only served as a catalyst, as I broke down and told her how I felt the night after. She was flattered and was fine with it and all, but she has a boyfriend already, and they are already pretty serious. We're still friends, but it is kinda hard being around her.

And then there is Bailey, a girl that I have always had a crush on since kindergarten. We've always been friends since then, and I think that we may have gone out for a while in elementary school. Now she is going out with one of my best friends, and they seem really happy together. As much as I like her, I don't want to break them up and jeopardize my friendship with the both of them.

Sorry for the really long, and probably unnecessary, post. Just know that you are not alone in your problems. And I know that you haven't, but don't change yourself too much just for a girl. I wish you the best of luck my friend.

T

Tyler Durden

I don't know why I thought asking 14 year olds for relationship advice would be a good idea... It's generally as effective as asking for sex advice at a virgin convention. XD

I don't know why you ask for said advice, and then tell everyone that tries to help you that they are useless and don't know what they are talking about.

Disluxia

Your being extremely judgemental and just giving up in 5 minutes you really need to put more time into this kind of stuff

Xemanexus

I may not have very good advice to give, but I do have a message to say. In my family, we believe that whoever you are, you will never find "the one". Never. However, this is but only one thing in life that makes life interesting. Americo, I have only had two "girl friends" in my life, but I feel I have enough justification and experiance to make this statement: be happy! You may not realize it, but you are better off then others. I can say this because I will never be able to do what any girl would ever want, less she want to walk eight miles to town. This is due to the fact that I was born with an unusual strain withwhich caused congenital cateracts. This means that I will never be able to drive or anything of the such legally.

But... I will admit this. Girls are not about what the guy can or cannot do. I need to realize this.

Sorry if I went off subject. Best of luck to you two!

P.S. If you dont know what cateracts are, look it up on a medical website.

Little_Red

betch.
I think Andrea is walking all over you man. I mean it's nice that you've met a girl whose actually into anime and beating the crap out of Virgil and all, but I think you should probably not talk to her at much. She seems like the type of girl that's a "friend with interest".

i think you need to beat the crap out of her. that's what i'd do, but i'm a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back