• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
niab.jpg

So my friend and I are working on a concept. The basic idea behind it has a heavy emphasis on colors and physics. Changing the color palette changes the physics, etc.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
one ofy classmates did this concept but with photography. i think this will evolve with just a little more saturation. good to see you recylcle a much older pice of yours.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i don't think it needs more saturation whatsoever. the soft tones work perfectly with the effects. KIU man

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lol i said this as a follow up relation to what he mentioned in the first post, its just to experiment further with the physics. The soft colors and almost lens-flare like lighting gives more to the impression that the center is being magnified x1.1 ratio. Kind of curious to see the palette flipped, but it admittedly looks more interesting with the color sat in the middle. Maybe its just me though, I kind of prefer to see things just a little offset from the center, it feels way too controlled and uniform. People will look at that briefly, and theres not much to visually explore. (IE: Guests, + regulars that don't reply )): )

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
First off, great stuff man. I really dig the soft feel of it. I also agree that the saturation is good to go.

Second: How are you guys getting all original membery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back