• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NHL 2008-2009 Season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well I do love hockey so of course I had to be the one to make a thread that is most likely going to have no one post in it. Oh well.

So I am a fan of the Blues and hopefully our young talent will do good this year. I guess I can update standings later in the season, but might not try if no one posts.
Can't wait to see what the rest of the league is going to offer talent wise. Stavtos could be an amazing player for Tampa, but will he have success like his teammates or even Sidney Crosby of the Penguins. I am so glad the season has start again, and hoping to catch more games this year.

Also if you hate hockey don't be an idiot and post it here.

Last edited:

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
lol svatos? I don't think he'll do that well. Like Ryan Malone will probably have a better chance at playing with Lecavalier and St. Louis on TB, and he'll probably get at most 50 points (he isn't going to do better than last year). Svatos is stuck with like Stamkos, and Stamkos will need time to get going.

Crosby's production will drop as well IMO, like he's playing with Satan and Fedetenko... Therrien should put dupuis on that line, he and crosby at least had some chemistry (but pittsburgh's coach is really stupid as I found out in my hockey pool last year)

I'm not really a blues fan, but I think McDonald, Boyes and Kariya are going to do really well this year.... they are on fire right now. The d on the blues isn't bad, too bad Johnson is injured. I don't think they'll be a playoff team this year though... maybe next year.

Personally I'm a flames and Sens fan... Sens have like no depth though they think they do xD, and the flames just need better goaltending and defensive zone coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back