• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

wakka101 said:
going past three? tell me- exactly HOW many FF games are there?

I totaly agree with Wakka101. If there are so many Final Fantasy games made by SQUARE, then why can't there be more than 3? It's not called pushing it, and besides, Kingdom Hearts combines FF and Disney characters (twice the fans!). There should definately be a saga because this is is one of the most unique games ever and is recognized from 2 different types of characters. ;)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Kh2 probably won't answer all the questions. It seems like it should keep going atleast to the 3rd. But, I really don't think that everything will be covered in the second. Not by a long shot.

DarkSora9696

:( Awww! That stinks... It's such a popular game! It would do Amazingly! (is that a word? lol) I guess that they wanna quit while they're ahead... Boo-Hoo :( I want them to keep goin... after III. I think that they are definiatlly havin a III though! DEFINIATLLY! (did I spell that right?... w.e)

louis

And i think that the are going to run out of worlds and resons for sora to go to the worlds i mean he can't fight the heartless forever

DarkSora9696

BHK!... Or Riku! They ain't gonna have a prob with that... Also these games are like a year from each other so they can make a lot before he gets too old! Noruma's gonna get old before he does! lol!

ferretfrenzie

Obviously if Sora gets old and dies (which I don't think will happen untill, like, the 20th) then the BHK would be the first back-up. Maybe even Kairi could be a main character where she has to save Sora.

louis

ok even if the continue the series sora will master the keyblade be able to kill like 100 heartless in one swing so the game would get pretty boring.Don't get me wrong i want KH to keep going after KH3 but it is just pretty unlikely that would happen

TheForgottenHeart

Dengeki: Finally, how is the future of the Kingdom Hearts series shaping up?

Nomura: At the moment the KHII story has been completed in a clean way that leaves hardly any questions open for a sequel. Now, it really is up to all of you to decide and the future will probably depend on how well KHII will sell within its first year.

This is what Nomura said in an interview. So basically all the questions will b answered in this game. But the sequel depends on us. the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back