• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next kingdom hearts news!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasXIII95

Hey this is my first thread and well i have exciting news well i was watching g4 a little while ago and on the feed it talked about the TGS and well she said that they will be talking about the next kingdom hearts for the psp yeah im excited cause i got the new one so i cant wait and i have proof for all those who watched it today know what im talking about what do you guys think

RoxasXIII95

thanks again you made my life a lot easier

Uhh we knew this for a long time, and btw TGS is on thursday

but it wasn't official and yeah its Thursday but what they said is what they are going to be displaying and well are you going to watch on g4 oh yeah thanks sir schmoopy forgot about that

why do you people just attack me im just 12 but i dont care about that what im asking is do think it would be cool for the psp like crisis core will oh and has anybody know the release date or is there not one

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

but it wasn't official and yeah its Thursday but what they said is what they are going to be displaying and well are you going to watch on g4
Since when is G4 official?
Also, don't double post. Edit it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Kubota/Sir Schmoopy is correct. I don't even know WTF G4 is, but all I know is that it's not official, and that's reason enough not to take it too seriously.

Also, they probably got that from 1UP. Which happens to be a lying place of epic phail and lose:

Proofoffail.jpg

Last edited:

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Aww don't be so harsh, even though they do lie about stuff. And sometimes what G4 says actually happens or takes forever to come to the market, or just plain don't come at all

But I think it would be a little messed up to have it on PSP, but it's better then having it on the PS3...Cause that would be just horrible.

Ultimaweapon20

that sux 4 me cuz i dont have a PSP
who said it and since when was it official
i havent seen on anyother website that said this
they have just been rumors

RoxasXIII95

that sux 4 me cuz i dont have a PSP
who said it and since when was it official
i havent seen on anyother website that said this
they have just been rumors

well yeah maybe but i saw a picture of it in the distance i think that was it way over there or it was something else people come on get a psp for the games
FFtactics
FF dissidia
FFcrisis core
KH whatever hopefully but i dont think its a rumor

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Aww don't be so harsh, even though they do lie about stuff.

Sorry, but any site that lies about something like that causing trouble and stupidity, I won't forgive.

And sometimes what G4 says actually happens or takes forever to come to the market, or just plain don't come at all

Still not official. If SE has said nothing, which they haven't, it's nothing but speculation.

But I think it would be a little messed up to have it on PSP, but it's better then having it on the PS3...Cause that would be just horrible.

Most likely it'll be on PSP or DS. Nomura said it'd probably be for a handheld...and I hope to God he doesn't pick mobile phones.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Most likely it'll be on PSP or DS. Nomura said it'd probably be for a handheld...and I hope to God he doesn't pick mobile phones.

Same here. And did you check out the comunity board yet? There's some threads waiting for you to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back