• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH to be announced at TGS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

Source: Kingdom Hearts Network - News

Yes, we will learn some more stuff about the next KH at TGS(Tokyo Game Show for thos who don't know) TGS will be taking place on the 20 - 21 for buisness and 22 - 23 for the public.

Can't Wait :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
8 dollars and 32 cents. Oh, and a plane ticket to Japan. =P This is wonderful!

Written by Monkey
Saturday, 12 May 2007
Hey everyone! Saw this and quickly posting it - An official confirmation: The Next Kingdom Hearts Game will be announced at TGS.

Dates:
9/20 - 9/21 - Open to the business.
9/22 - 9/23 - Open to the public.

Place: Makuhari Messe (Mihama-ku, Chiba City)

Admission Price: 1,000 yen (for an advance ticket), 1,200 (day ticket), and children (free - grades 6 and under).

A few months away, but at least now we know when to count down to! =) We'll keep updating with SE Party News Nonetheless!

Thanks to FF13Vids for the heads up! (And Tomo for the TGS Info!)

ultamaSora

I'm a 15 almost 16 year old boy...think I could pass as a 6 year old? :D

Anyway, yes this is wonderful monkeybutt. lol. I really didn't think we would get news so soon.

Twinblades

man i would love to be japanese rite about now
but well just have to wait it out
and its gonna go by fast because it feels like KH2 just came out and final mix is been out so dont be too anxistthe wait will breeze by quick

KeybladeK 35

YES!! Finally, can't wait for the updates, and confirmationon wethet or not KN:FM will be coming to the US, PRAY HARD PEOPLE!!!! >_<

Kinda makes you wonder, why were you not born in Japan? XD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The next KH may be revealed then, but not news on KH2FM+ in NA and Europe... Can't wait for E3 or the SE party, can someone give me dates to those so I can write it down on my calendar?

roxas911

omg omg omg omg i am so excited ahhhhh!!!!!! next kingdom hearts game AHHHHH omg

so excited

cant wait till then have to know now!!!
wish i was in japan

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's just a handheld game. Nothing next gen. I wish it was a next gen title. But it isn't.

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
WOOOOOOO! lol.. Great I was planning to go to TGS again this year, after attending last years I just had to go again this year, even if I have to spend over 10k and only 15 years old, I would still go as I have plenty of money~ XDXD
WOOO So looking forward to it... but sadly a long ways ahead T.T

Here are some additional informations -
Period : September 20, 21 = Business Days September 22, 23 = Open to the Public
Venue: Makuhari Messe
Organizer: Computer Entertainment Supplier's Association(CESA)
Co-organizer: Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
Supporter:Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(planned)
Admission Fee: Advance Ticket | 1,000 yen (tax incl.) Day Ticket | 1,200 yen (tax incl.)
Children (elementary school and under) | Free of charge

Registerations for attendence and info on near accomodations will be bought near JULY -
Registerations for BOOTH bookings have started - Registeration for Business/Interview/Reporters/Press prior media broadcasting have not yet opened.

IF you guys are interested, I will post a thread when these informations are all updated.

Water Dancer

WOOOOOOO! lol.. Great I was planning to go to TGS again this year, after attending last years I just had to go again this year, even if I have to spend over 10k and only 15 years old, I would still go as I have plenty of money~ XDXD
WOOO So looking forward to it... but sadly a long ways ahead T.T

Here are some additional informations -
Period : September 20, 21 = Business Days September 22, 23 = Open to the Public
Venue: Makuhari Messe
Organizer: Computer Entertainment Supplier's Association(CESA)
Co-organizer: Nikkei Business Publications, Inc.
Supporter:Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry(planned)
Admission Fee: Advance Ticket | 1,000 yen (tax incl.) Day Ticket | 1,200 yen (tax incl.)
Children (elementary school and under) | Free of charge

Registerations for attendence and info on near accomodations will be bought near JULY -
Registerations for BOOTH bookings have started - Registeration for Business/Interview/Reporters/Press prior media broadcasting have not yet opened.

IF you guys are interested, I will post a thread when these informations are all updated.

WAH?!:eek:_O: 10K aint much?! DUUUDE! u can take me too! where in NZ are you cause im heding there! hahaha :thumbsup:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
They hinted a Moblie KH.. So looks like it won't be for the DS or PSP ;).

Oh well. I'm getting a next-gen phone form Japan sometime this year. So I will get to play if true :p

I hope they have better stuff tomorrow.<.<

Water Dancer

yea but not anywhere else.
seriously Noruma's gotta start thinking out of Japan! im sure i read somewhere that theres more KH fans outside of Japan and yet we dont get stuff like the FM's its dam anoyin (haha y do i keep sayin dam??)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
yea but not anywhere else.
seriously Noruma's gotta start thinking out of Japan! im sure i read somewhere that theres more KH fans outside of Japan and yet we dont get stuff like the FM's its dam anoyin (haha y do i keep sayin dam??)

If he did.. He would bring KH muti.. He should know a lot of his fans own a 360 now.. Square will learn learn though, that Japan isn't just the gaming world now.. It used to be where if you lose in Japan your ___ed. Thats not the case now.

And I hope Square learns that./

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back