• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH to be announced at TGS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
yea i highly agree
the whole xbox thing tho. i think they should stick to the ps3/p
Note: i hate bill gates! haha

and I hate alot off at Sony..

I dont get why everyone hates him. His a nice man who gives money to ppl that need it like schools etc.

When he dies 98% of his money will go to all that.. His family only gets 2% of what he has when he dies.

Water Dancer

exactly he got too much money!
and plus one reason is my dam computer always has a problem!
truly im startin to believe computers now start with viruses in them! haha

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Maybe they'll do the same thing they did with Kingdom Hearts 2. They could be planning two Kingdom Hearts games. Remember this new series will be spilt up into separate installments. Perhaps there will be a Kingdom Hearts on a handheld, and the High-spec Kingdom Hearts on the next gen console.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
They already had a KH on mobile phones. It was the first KH except on cell phones. It was stupid and didnt get far. It's either gonna be on DS or PSP.

Member XIV

At KH Extreme, they said the next KH was going to be for am hearty console, then they linked to a chart of sales of the Wii and DS being the highest or something like that. If the game is to come out on a handheld, I hope it is DS.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm telling you that there is a chance that 2 Kingdom Hearts games are going to be in development. One for the handheld and another for the next gen console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back