• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

I think it would make sense for KH, maybe the last memory or remnant of Xehanort, but we shouldn't conjure up theories now, this could be a completly different game, we just have to wait for confirmation.

Sexy Angel
It could as well be some version of a Final Fantasy game..... It could refer to KH, but its highly unlikely

:thumbup:

D

Deleted member 36435

There's an edit button you know... anywho where did people get Kingdom Hearts The Last Remnant? I'm guessing Square liscensed that name?

Sexy Angel
meh...

Well... Last Remnats could point to another SE game... Ya never know

Vulcrypt

There's an edit button you know... any who where did people get Kingdom Hearts The Last Remnant? I'm guessing Square licensed that name?

Yes, this is correct. hey i know that The Last Remnant would work for KH but it isn't confirmed so we shouldn't call it that.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Thats a awesome name though it sounds like a real dark thing though but owell as long as disney is ok ^^

My character.....Linked together.....
nikloszt9.jpg

Niklos/The dual-wielding heartless

armytaco

woah. alex, calm down. Well, since SE copyrighted the last remnant, it could easily become a game. Like someone else posted, it would make sense to be FF7. That game has like a million spinoffs and remnant was a word used to describe Kadaj in FFVII: AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back