• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next KH Handheld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whic handhled would you MOST like it to be on.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

Which would you MOST like it to be on (if it does in fact come out on a handheld)? You don't even have to want it on a handheld... but if worst comes to worst which would be the most tolerable?

Vulcrypt

Nomura and his team are already working on "It's a Wonderful World" and that's for DS so i think he will show you what he can do with the DS.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I'd say the DS just beacuse it's way more affordable than the PSP. But if they're smart, they'll make the game for both systems :3

Not so sure about the phone though...that'd be rather annoying to play on such a small screen :\

WAIZU

PSP. Better graphics and sound.

I rather hear the new characters voices then read the text.

Radon

mofo
i have to say psp is a hole heap better than the ds. the only good thing about it is the touch screen. apart from that it would just be pretty much a remake of KH:COM

GreatKenji

Both with different versions like Pokemon for example NDS:Kingdom Hearts Red Version PSP:Kingdom Hearts Blue Version Square is doing it by releasing FF13 twice on PS3 with 2 versions and a FF13 on Phone so I would say both

A

axelorder13

i would rather not have it on none cuz i dont have a psp or ds n the graphics on the phone wuld suck but if ne thing i would go out and buy a psp i rather it come out on

Xhyuri

Hmh, I would definitely favour the DS, given that I do not have a PSP... ^^ ()
I think that since Nomura stated that he liked to work on the GBA for CoM and since he is doing Subarashiki no Sekai on this system as well, the chances are not bad.
However, given the huge popularity, a simultaneous release would make sense as well.

Hmh, by the way, doesn't the constellation of main characters in "It's a beautiful world"/ Subarashiki no Sekai somehow resemble Kingdom Hearts?^^

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's hard.

I chose PSP though, because that will be the handheld I'll get for FFT, FF7CC and other Square games like Valkyrie Profile and the FFI/FFII remake.

Reason why PSP is in favor for gameplay is because it will play like KH1 and KH2, and really, thats the way I like to play KH games... The only difference now is probably that you need the shoulder buttons to move the camera, the touch buttons to move through the attack menu and the analog to move. But that's fine, really, as it isn't much different from the other KH games...

Besides, with this, you can trade items and stuff with the PS3 version (which it probably will be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back