• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next-gen, open-world Star Wars game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
So according to multiple job listings, EA Canada is recruiting for an "open-world" Star Wars game on next-gen consoles. Since EA recently obtained the rights to develop future Star Wars video games, it shouldn't come at any surprise that they're already starting development of said title. So, my question is, what do you guys want to see in this open-world Star Wars game? And what time period would you want it to be set in?

I, for one, would most definitely want to see a fully explorable Coruscant, Korriban, Nar Shaddaa or perhaps even a new world. I'd also most definitely want a light side/dark side points system similar to the KotOR games. I'm not sure what time period I would want to see this take place in. Maybe after the films but before the Star Wars: Legacy comics, like around 100-120 ABY.

Star Wars: open-world, next-gen game spotted in recruiting | VG247
That's No Moon. That's a Possible Open-World Star Wars Game From EA.

D

Deleted member 36435

i remember a game like this called the old republic
it didnt end well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back