• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hexxagone

So if Shibuya gets its own game, how do you think that will work? The city mimicking past Disney worlds would be too much like Chain of Memories.

I had a thought that the 2 Keyblade Masters might go to get Sora back so we could have a game with Sora, Riku and Aqua.
Riku taking Goofy's place and Aqua taking Donald's place.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Hm I would be rather disappointed if the next game only took place in Shibuya. Kingdom Hearts whole gimmick is that you get to explore different Disney worlds. Sure technically in Chain of Memories you remained on one for the whole game, but that world could project others, even if they were filler non-sense, that didn't take advantage of their potential.

SerDuncan

I think that could be a unique idea, and I like the concept. I guess it depends on whether or not Shibuya is TWEWY's Shibuya, or if it supposed to be a video-game version of the real city. If it is TWEWY's Shibuya, I don't think that the idea if visiting other worlds would work. Nothing in that game would ever suggest anything like that, and it would feel lie a real departure from what makes that game special.

Johnny

I definitely dont believe the game in the secret movie will be KH4 like some people do.

They will probably make 2 or 3 spin offs before we even get 4.

Since Riku is there, its probably DDD 2, or something else.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Let's not forget that the secret endings never reveal which is the first world of the next game.

KH1 secret ending shows The World That Never Was which was the last playable World in KH2.
Riku vs Roxas happened in 358/2 Days.

KH2 secret ending shows the Keyblade Graveyard which is where BBS story reaches its climax.

KH3 secret ending could be the same thing. The next game could start with Riku go looking for Sora and end up getting lost too. There's not confirmation Verum Rex/Shibuya are the first Worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Let's not forget that the secret endings never reveal which is the first world of the next game.

KH1 secret ending shows The World That Never Was which was the last playable World in KH2.
Riku vs Roxas happened in 358/2 Days.

KH2 secret ending shows the Keyblade Graveyard which is where BBS story reaches its climax.

KH3 secret ending could be the same thing. The next game could start with Riku go looking for Sora and end up getting lost too. There's not confirmation Verum Rex/Shibuya are the first Worlds.
If that's the case then the next game will have a different playable character with both Sora and Riku out of commission. Maybe Kairi could finally be playable.

Of course Nomura could always subvert our expectations and have us start out in Shibuya

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If that's the case then the next game will have a different playable character with both Sora and Riku out of commission. Maybe Kairi could finally be playable.

Of course Nomura could always subvert our expectations and have us start out in Shibuya
I'm getting a subversion out of it. KH3's secret ending is different as it doesn't depict an event like the ones from KH1 and KH2. It just shows where Sora and Riku are, and whereas previous secret movies were original locations, here we have two locations based on real video games, The World Ends With You and Not Versus XIII.

There's also how the Reaper's Game is a week long and that participants only stay awake for a certain amount of day each day. If I were to make a guess, we could be going back and forth between characters again. Play as Sora, pass out, play as Riku, stuff, play as Sora, etc.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Replacing Donald and Goofy with two dry, humorless, stoic keyblade wielders who couldn't enjoy themselves in any scenario if their lives depended on it, effectively eradicating any lighthearted western sensibility that KH had?

Sounds great dude!!! I hate fun too!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Replacing Donald and Goofy with two dry, humorless, stoic keyblade wielders who couldn't enjoy themselves in any scenario if their lives depended on it, effectively eradicating any lighthearted western sensibility that KH had?

Sounds great dude!!! I hate fun too!
Hey, Riku is just as much of a dork as he is sexy.

I can't defend Aqua.

Askelon

After all he has done to help them, i think all the others characters will play a role in the search for Sora but with the main characters being Riku and Kairi for trio's reasons.

Megavoltage

Awards
I can't defend Aqua.
The straight man is an important part of comedic performances, that could be Aqua's role when matched against Sora's silliness. I think the duo could be entertaining together. Not every character needs to be a clown.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well if they're just in Shibuya/Verum Rex Sora having serious companions might not be too bad. Not sure if Aqua would be a companion but Sora teaming up with Riku, Neku, and Yozora could be his own Versus four man group.

SoulXaldin

Awards
I’m down as long as Neku and Co. show up. Otherwise, that ending seems really out of place. It’s just so weird, you know?

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Does anyone else like the idea of playing as Yozora in the next game?
if Yozora really is going to be the Noctis Nomura always wanted to make, I really want to be able to play as that character. I think it could be a cool side game, maybe to hold people off until KH4.

Askelon

I don't really feel it. Versus XIII started with an awesome looking cinematic, characters etc and we know how it end.

rodx

I'm believe that we will have a HD version of Union Cross for PC and consoles,alongside a ''Third Season'' with the inclusion of a Wreck Ralph World like Nomura hinted on a interview back on may 2018 (He didn't say Wreck Ralph, but that a Summon on KH 3 will be a teaser for a future new exclusive world on KH Union Cross and Ralph is the only one that fill the criteria) .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I imagine the Sora in Shibuya plot is gonna be the beginning of KH4 or a DDD-esque game. Bonus points if it takes place in the realm of Sleep.

It be funny if both the bouncer and samurai fencer musashi gets a reference. The main theme seems to be non FF games that Nomura worked on.

I'm not really fond of Verum Rex getting included but I'll see how it goes.

Here's hoping Kairi is used well but my hopes are low.

Back