• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next game in series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Not really, but yes. Aqua has the same personality as always, since she is the same person. But falling to darkness and spending time in RoD clearly traumatized her as we see in Re:Mind with the horde of darkness killing her. Even on the Limit cut episode, she says it's fine going there again since she is not alone, so I guess there's always room for making interesting character's arcs in the story!
I sure wanna see Sora go through some kind of change, but that doesn't mean he will become someone else entirely, just that he'll go through some bad stuff and prevail later. Like Riku did on the Xehanort saga, y know
That's true about Aqua. Whether it has any lasting effects on her character remains to be seen.

Honestly I'm still confused about whether everyone remembers their 'deaths' or not.
They should. Terra, Roxas, and Xion came back too late to even address their situations. No thoughts on Terra being free after a decade in Xehanort incarnations. Xion having died and been resurrected is never brought up. Roxas remembers everything but no real time is given to his thoughts on everything that happened between him and his friends. If they return in other games we'll have to wait to hear their thoughts on their 'deaths' or wait for more novels. That's what I'm waiting for.

Edit: Actually scratch that. The character files kinda covered their 'deaths' now that I think about it. But again we'll see if it changes their characters. Roxas did feel more level headed and mature by KH3.

D

Deleted member 252753

That's true about Aqua. Whether it has any lasting effects on her character remains to be seen.

They should. Terra, Roxas, and Xion came back too late to even address their situations. No thoughts on Terra being free after a decade in Xehanort incarnations. Xion having died and been resurrected is never brought up. Roxas remembers everything but no real time is given to his thoughts on everything that happened between him and his friends. If they return in other games we'll have to wait to hear their thoughts on their 'deaths' or wait for more novels. That's what I'm waiting for.
Ah sorry, I thought you were talking about when they get swept away by the Demon Tide and the rift in time and space.

Even though he didn't talk about his thoughts much I thought Roxas seemed much more confident and self-assured when he returned in the Keyblade Graveyard than at the end of KH2 so I wonder if he'll stay like that.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ah sorry, I thought you were talking about when they get swept away by the Demon Tide and the rift in time and space.

Even though he didn't talk about his thoughts much I thought Roxas seemed much more confident and self-assured when he returned in the Keyblade Graveyard than at the end of KH2 so I wonder if he'll stay like that.
Yeah I think Roxas felt...evolved since the other games, but he's been maturing since DDD. I still would have liked to have heard his thoughts being back. Everything that happened to him between Axel and Xion (Not even bringing up the fact that he killed her) his reaction to having to work with Riku, some closure with Ansem. Of course this is just the Roxas fan in me demanding more so I'm being totally bias.

Still Aqua and Ven had the benefit of having some time before the KG war. Terra, Xion, and Roxas not so much.

Back