• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next game idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keybladeguy989

Awards
what do you guys think of yozora and claire farron being in the same world and teaming up in the next KH game?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Don't see why not. There is no reason Quadratum couldn't have some actual FF characters instead of FF Versus OCs. Bahumet exists there after all
I also liked other forum members' idea:) They said that this is "unreality", so maybe we could bring in things like the Disney live-action remakes. These aren't the reality of how things really happened, so maybe they could belong in unreality.

I wouldn't mind Verum Rex, other FF stuff, and this, tbh:)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nah man, Yozora will be teaming up with "Thunder" & "The 1 of Clubs". ;)

Keybladeguy989

Awards
Don't see why not. There is no reason Quadratum couldn't have some actual FF characters instead of FF Versus OCs. Bahumet exists there after all
I mean as a keyblade wielder. At the end of 13-3 you see her getting off a train in what looks like the real world and saying shes not sure when her next adventure begins. What if that is the same world yozora lives in. Make her an important character, and shes never referred to as lightning but as claire and will eventually get her own keyblade.

Back