• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Next Famitsu issue contains a Nomura interview and more on KH HD 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was actually thinking of some of the ultimania interviews. Some of them seem to have been chosen specific.y because nomura had an answer to it. But I was mistaken In regards to famitsu I apologize.

Edit: I was thinking of something Kojima said. He said he preferred the the overseas gaming press to the Japanese gaming press in regards to interviews. I forgot the reason why though. That's probably why I got that idea.

That's a bit different. The Ultimania interviews are specifically meant to deliver informative information to fans. They would have to be very specific questions or they'd fail at their duty.

And I thought Kojima was talking about Western developers, not press?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So, what do you imagine Nomura will talk about in his Famitsu Interview? How he's going full-steam ahead with KH3?
I'm expecting the interview to be mostly about 2.5 and possibly that Chi secret movie thing, and hopefully something about DDD since we have that screenshot of Lea. And of course, I like to know how KHIII is going.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's up.

Last edited:

Kevin Perez

I sincerely believe Nomura will reveal news that there is indeed a Re:DDD in the making.......a Japan exclusive only *laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back