• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Events?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Hey guys, It's been quite a bit since I've posted on these forums because, to be honest, the news has been super dry lately. What's the next couple events we can expect to see Square/Nomura at, and where we could maybe expect some KHIII news? I'm really desperate for news now because of how dry it's been. There hasn't been anything exciting for Kingdom Hearts since the 2.5 release in early December, and no exciting trailers/news since the work in progress gameplay in early October. (Unless you count the footage that was released in early December, but that wasn't made available to the public and I didn't see it, so I don't count it.) I'm very patient when it comes to KHIII news, but it's been four and a half months. Thank ya!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, It's been quite a bit since I've posted on these forums because, to be honest, the news has been super dry lately. What's the next couple events we can expect to see Square/Nomura at, and where we could maybe expect some KHIII news? I'm really desperate for news now because of how dry it's been. There hasn't been anything exciting for Kingdom Hearts since the 2.5 release in early December, and no exciting trailers/news since the work in progress gameplay in early October. (Unless you count the footage that was released in early December, but that wasn't made available to the public and I didn't see it, so I don't count it.) I'm very patient when it comes to KHIII news, but it's been four and a half months. Thank ya!

It hasn't been 4.5 months, though. It's been 3 at best, less than 2 since we made our last KH3 update, technically a week since the last KH3-related news ala Chirithy in chi which will certainly play some role in KH3.

Next event KH3 is expected at? None of them, but to generous I'd say possibly E3. When SE wants to reveal some new KH3 info, they will. Rome wasn't built in a day and we've had longer news droughts in relation to upcoming games. At least there is still some kind of news to report (i.e. Tribute albums, the novels in English for the first time, chi updates)

I understand how you are feeling. Just last week I said that discussion was getting stale and SE needs to have some kind of update because we are all going crazy.

But there is still news so either concentrate on that or give other games your attention in the meantime.

Bobjam

Awards
The way I feel about the information drought at the moment is that new info could be with us at any time. Who's to say SE won't just release a teaser or announce an event or do a famitsu/magazine thing at some point very soon. They have done that before to surprise and they could do it again. We all know how much Nomura wants to surprise with these games so a big conference might be too obvious. Sure E3 is a safe bet but we might not be in the dark for much longer, who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back