• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nexis #3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Hey people. Step two of my three step plan is complete. I colored him in and tryed to fix him up a bit. His left hand needs to be clean up more and his right eye is non-existent but i'll get to that. Some of you said that his face was meesed up but I didn't know how to fix that, if some one could elaborate I apperciate it.
Step three is shading and touch ups, but after that i'm all done.
Also I had to shrink it so it would be freakishly huge on the screen so it's not nearly as sharp as the actual product
nexis3.jpg

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hey thats not bad you know, not bad at all. You fixed the foot i see and left hand looks a lot better.

Blight

I sure did, but now that I look at it the left leg does look kind short. Do you think I should lenghten it?

Awards
That's pretty good. But yeah, I also noticed that the leg is a bit short. Although, it's totally your choice if you want to lengthen it or not.

Last edited:

Blight

Lets hope that the Supeiors of Organization Infinity think so too.

by the way the pic in your sig is pretty interesting. It would be cool if it turns out to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back