• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newt Gingrich tells Blacks to get off of their asses (Republicans always have good things to say)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
So his plan is to make black kids work as janitors. This Moth********** really just said that it's the biggest lol moment of 2012.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
And this guy gets support why?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So his plan is to make black kids work as janitors. This Moth********** really just said that it's the biggest lol moment of 2012.
..I'm a janitor. ;~; /hurtfeelings
But in all seriousness, he's a dumbass and I've always felt he's a dumbass."You're starving in Africa? Well eat food, you dickheads!"

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Pinwheel

Sorry bro didn't mean to offend it's just in high school when you were thinking about work at all you'd think about working at the mall, some restaurant, or a local store for your summer break. Even though you'd still have to clean at least it's not your own school.

I've never wanted to be a janitor at my own school you should already know how hard it was getting through high school with all the gossip and what not just imagine being a janitor.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
wait till this circulates on the news

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, I'm black and sitting on my ass. (i dont have food stamps like apparently im not inpoverished enough to be eligable for them what utter bull) Guess why, Newt?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
How about he goes and tells companies to get off their asses and hire people so they can give people paychecks.

more like he should tell government to get off their asses and makes companies want to stay in america as opposed to outsourcing

But yeah, Gingrich is funny like that `3`

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
@ Pinwheel

Sorry bro didn't mean to offend it's just in high school when you were thinking about work at all you'd think about working at the mall, some restaurant, or a local store for your summer break. Even though you'd still have to clean at least it's not your own school.
I'm a janitor at a former school of mine, lol. It's all good really. I was joking, I really didn't take any offense at all to that comment.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bigots will be bigots. And I'm sure the percentage of black people "sitting on their asses" is lower then us white people.

lol why do I know so many white people on food stamps?

Because this nation is full of white people on their asses, not black people. My father being one of them.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Lol @ Chihuahuaman but it ain't funny about your dad tell him to get up in all seriousness.

Yeah parents know a whole lot about the abuse of the food stamps they work with that type of stuff anyways.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
No shit, sherlock. America is majority white.
I think he might means in terms of the ratio? But either way, the point is, not all black people (the term "blacks" is very offensive...just letting you all know) "sit on their asses". There are lazy, broke ass white people and their are lazy, broke ass black people. But at the same time, there are also a lot of hardworking people in every race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back