• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newest kh therory. NO FLAMES!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I have a question. Are you trying to sound like an idiot?

Hearts, as stated by AtW, are unpredictable. The Heart of All Men is still powerful enough to kill AtW and blow up his machine.

Sigh. This forum hasn't changed at all.

I'm done arguing. If you want to take this as a sign that you won, congratulations, go find a medal. This forum just reminds me of how pointless it is to argue over something that no one really has the answer to. For all we know, in the next game Nomura could say Kingdom Hearts is made of cheese.

Much like Kingdom Hearts, the outcome of these games and theories are far too unpredictable.

Farewell from an idiot.

Oh, and thanks to Crimson Soul and Xeirei for actually putting up some decent points. Props and rep for you guys.

ruon

wow, auron ya really steamed him up. jh, your not always right, people can be wrong sometimes or in my case most of the time so you need to cool down, before a fight starts. dont get any ideas

Auron

Missing an eye
*sigh* no answer to? There's several answers in 15 minutes of cutscenes, and a a paragraph of Jiminy's Journal. It's been overly answered.

And I'm sorry for being rude, you just really ticked me off.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ok heres the lowdown, this may have been sayed and even denied but i think that Ven is soras older brother. yes, all the ppl think its terra. I BEG TO DIFFER! here are my reasons:

1. soras nobody (and meh bishie) roxas looks almost exactly like Ven. coincidence? you'd have to be an idiot to think that! if roxas looks like ven than that means that they are connected. and if THEY are connected that means sora and ven are connected.

Yup.

2. in that leaked picture of the destiny islands shows what looks like sora and riku playing. and theres also the leaked vidoe of ven talking to what looks like aqua. ths leads you to belive that he lives there. another coincedince? dont be dumb!

No it won't. Just because seeing like two clips of Ven and Aqua on the islands, doesn't mean people'll assume that they live there.

and 3.? well it just makes sense. i mean. terre is sora's older bother? thats just stupid. look at him. sure they have similar hair but when have an older and younger brother looked THAT much alike? and that theory about terra becoming ansems apprentice xeahnort? than it makes absoloutley NO sense! why would he target his own brother??????

You might wanna rethink that. Family doesn't matter in Kingdom Hearts. And the Terra/Xehanort theory makes some sense...though I don't support it

ok thats meh thoery remember that i am new so no flames or rants plz.

You might wanna new thing for number 3. And I'm new, too so welcome ^_^

ruon

welcome sugarmelts. what are your theories for this game but beware they'll shoot down yer theories like they did mine

Muse

you look atrocious
welcome sugarmelts. what are your theories for this game but beware they'll shoot down yer theories like they did mine

Only if your statements are false, as were yours. =/ If it sounds plausible and has enough evidence backing it, then you don't need to worry about being shot down.

i don't see how it is possible because sora never says anything about having a brother of sister so this information is false

It doesn't matter whether Sora said anything about having a brother or sister, the fact is that family holds no importance whatsoever in Kingdom Hearts.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Only if your theory makes absolute no sense. And what does this have to contribute to the thread anyways?

ruon

i cant make my theories make sense because of my d## adhd. but there is no way ven can could have known sora any way because he isnt from di, family doesnt mean anything in kh and ven spends too much time fighting and smothering himself in guilt or whatever wanted to make himself erased. how do i start new threads?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
i cant make my theories make sense because of my d## adhd. but there is no way ven can could have known sora any way because he isnt from di, family doesnt mean anything in kh and ven spends too much time fighting and smothering himself in guilt or whatever wanted to make himself erased
(I think..)He saw them fighting on the DI. So he did know Sora in a way.

ruon

it was terra watching them. this is just a thought but he could have been watching them so he could determine who to have as his own apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back