• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newest kh therory. NO FLAMES!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Xeirei's right. It's called the Heart of all Men.(I think)

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Kingdom Hearts is referred to in the game as the Heart of all Men (or whatever), yes, because it is. In the first game it was described an immense power and the heart of the world, or something of that sort, as it had darkness in it but was overall made of light.

Muse

you look atrocious
Sigh.

The proof is in the game. I have no clue if it's said or not that hearts can or can not go into Kingdom Hearts, but they do in Kingdom Hearts II. Nowhere in the game is it said the it's a fake Kingdom Hearts. A fake Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be able to provide the power that Xemnas was seeking.

Everyone in the game, towards the end, constantly makes remarks about it being powerful, Kingdom Hearts, etc. If you want proof, go play the game.

It's been said in an interview with Nomura that hearts normally are in a state of suspension. That changed when Xemnas built his fake Kingdom Hearts in which once the Heartless was defeated, the hearts would automatically go to Kingdom Hearts.

Xemnas simply wanted power. Power he got from the multiple hearts in the Heart of all Men, otherwise known as the fake Kingdom Hearts.

Yeah, I think it's the Heart of All Men. =/ I was kinda close. Not really.

Auron

Missing an eye
Xeirei's right about that. No player has ever set eyes on the real Kingdom Hearts. What we saw was a fake, made of the Hearts of all the Heartless slain.

Need proof? Go kill a Heartless, and watch it rise and dissapear. They shouldn't do that.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
It's been said in an interview with Nomura that hearts normally are in a state of suspension. That changed when Xemnas built his fake Kingdom Hearts in which once the Heartless was defeated, the hearts would automatically go to Kingdom Hearts.

Xemnas simply wanted power. Power he got from the multiple hearts in the Heart of all Men, otherwise known as the fake Kingdom Hearts.

"Normally" being a key word. Kingdom Hearts was manipulated to gather hearts for the Organization.

No player has ever set eyes on the real Kingdom Hearts.

Er, you saw it in the first game, behind the Door to Darkness.

Auron

Missing an eye
"Normally" being a key word. Kingdom Hearts was manipulated to gather hearts for the Organization.

Kingdom Hearts is most likely not in the shape of a Giant Heart-Moon! It also wouldn't be destroyed that easily.

EDIT: That was the Realm of Darkness, hence, Dorr to Darkness

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Kingdom Hearts is most likely not in the shape of a Giant Heart-Moon! It also wouldn't be destroyed that easily.

Go look on the cover of the first game. Please. It's Kingdom Hearts. In the shape of a heart.

That's not what it's limited to, of course, but that's how it usually appears.

Muse

you look atrocious

And however would the Organization be able to manipulate such an awesome power that is Kingdom Hearts? =/ Unless, you know, they made their own Kingdom Hearts and have it set up to do that.

Auron

Missing an eye
Kingdom Hearts couldn't be manipulated by a power as weak as Xemnas and the Org.

Go kill some Heartless and watch the hearts rise. That's your proof it's a fake!

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
And however would the Organization be able to manipulate such an awesome power that is Kingdom Hearts? =/ Unless, you know, they made their own Kingdom Hearts and have it set up to do that.

Ansem the Wise managed to put a hole in it with a machine. Xemnas isn't weak, he has quite a bit of power. He can't take control of Kingdom Hearts in an instant, of course, but he can direct hearts to it and eventually take control.

Go kill some Heartless and watch the hearts rise. That's your proof it's a fake!

They do the exact same thing in the first game, so unless the fake existed then, you're completely wrong. Hearts go to Kingdom Hearts when released by the keyblade, that's not what we're arguing. We're arguing whether they literally enter Kingdom Hearts or not.

Auron

Missing an eye
Ansem the Wise managed to put a hole in it with a machine. Xemnas isn't weak, he has quite a bit of power. He can't take control of Kingdom Hearts in an instant, of course, but he can direct hearts to it and eventually take control.

They do the exact same thing in the first game, so unless the fake existed then, you're completely wrong. Hearts go to Kingdom Hearts when released by the keyblade, that's not what we're arguing. We're arguing whether they literally enter Kingdom Hearts or not.

The fake did exist in KH1. Hearts are released by the Keyblade, but not to Kingdom Hearts. And they did not enter Kingdom Hearts.

Apollo

Silver Member
It says clearly in the 2nd game. I belive in the journal for TWTNW it says somthing about the Kingdom Hearts Xenmas CREATED blew up, taking AtW with it. Then somthing about the last battle. That proves you wrong unless you are going on the silly notion that he can create kingdom hearts at will.

The org has been around since before KH1. So for all we know every heart Sora done, has gone there.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
It says clearly in the 2nd game. I belive in the journal for TWTNW it says somthing about the Kingdom Hearts Xenmas CREATED blew up, taking AtW with it. Then somthing about the last battle. That proves you wrong unless you are going on the silly notion that he can create kingdom hearts at will.

Kingdom Hearts didn't blow up and kill Ansem the Wise, the machine that was digitalizing Kingdom Hearts blew up, killing him.

Why in the world would Ansem the Wise waste his time trying to digitalize power from a fake Kingdom Hearts?

ruon

if i remember correctly which i probably dont but doesn't xemnas refer it to as his. so that would make it fake and not kh. sorry i probably started this fight, and no pinwheel i just started learning english, only a month ago. also he was trying to get revenge on his former apprentices

Auron

Missing an eye
Kingdom Hearts could probably be described as the essence of all things. I don't think you can create that at will.
Because it still had to be destroyed. After all, he started all this.

And yes, just more evidence against JH

Muse

you look atrocious
He was digitalizing the fake Kingdom Hearts because it was the fake that Xemnas was trying to use in his plans. -_- Xemnas created the fake and was going to use the power from all the hearts gathered in it. AtW tried to stop that.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
if i remember correctly which i probably dont but doesn't xemnas refer it to as his. so that would make it fake and not kh

Dictators refer all the time that the country is theirs, but that doesn't mean they created it.

He was digitalizing the fake Kingdom Hearts because it was the fake that Xemnas was trying to use in his plans. Xemnas created the fake and was going to use the power from all the hearts gathered in it. AtW tried to stop that.

The machine blew up because of the sheer power and unpredictability of Kingdom Hearts. Hearts alone wouldn't cause the machine to explode.

Auron

Missing an eye
Dictators refer all the time that the country is theirs, but that doesn't mean they created it.

The machine blew up because of the sheer power and unpredictability of Kingdom Hearts. Hearts alone wouldn't cause the machine to explode.

I have a question. Are you trying to sound like an idiot?

Hearts, as stated by AtW, are unpredictable. The Heart of All Men is still powerful enough to kill AtW and blow up his machine.

Apollo

Silver Member

I think they would.

King Mickey: Ansem?

Ansem: [Laughs] I'm a fool. I've spent years studying the workings of the heart. Yet it seems I still haven't learned a thing!

King Mickey: What d'ya mean?

Ansem: The process of encoding hearts is incalculable. The inhabitants of my Twilight Town were data created from real hearts. I was convinced that they would think and behave the way I had invisioned but I couldn't have been more wrong. A heart is so much more than any system. I saw it when Roxas and Kairi crossed paths. I knew, but I was too stubborn to accept it. It's always the same. I try to wrap my mind around things my heart already knows, only to fail. While I was trying to bring Sora back, I had so many plans in store. But once Sora was an acting force, they fell apart. All my research amounted to nothing, compared with that one boy's heart.

King Mickey: Ansem! The machine!

Ansem: All the more proof that hearts cannot be contained by data. Run, my friend! It's going to self-destruct, and anything could happen!

King Mickey: But...

It says right in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back