• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newest kh therory. NO FLAMES!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
as ppl had said before ven could be a being of pure light if he is a being of pure light he would not have a heartless. also if he does not have a heart then why did the programmers put signs of stress.
his nobody will not appearbecause when ansem's machine blew up and purified riku, vens heart went to kh. and i've played the games, i've completed them 100% on the first try without dying or cheats

Okay, if Ven was a being of pure light, that still wouldn't explain Xion or whoever you're trying to put there's birth.

Roxas - Sora's Nobody
Namine - Kairi's Nobody
Xion - Ven's Nobody?

Even then, how would that work out? Ven has a male heart and Xion is clearly female. How does a person have a Nobody of the opposite gender?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
as ppl had said before ven could be a being of pure light if he is a being of pure light he would not have a heartless. also if he does not have a heart then why did the programmers put signs of stress.
his nobody will not appearbecause when ansem's machine blew up and purified riku, vens heart went to kh. and i've played the games, i've completed them 100% on the first try without dying or cheats
:( For the love of GOD use correct grammer. And why would Ven's heart go to Kingdom Hearts? TEEFUCKINGHEE. Your ideas have no proof whatsoever. Now please post these ideas on a forum full of flamers so that I may laugh like a villain.
Your theories are not theories, just (no offence meant,) crappy ideas that make 0 sense, and for the love of Xeirei, AT LEAST USE HALF CORRECT GRAMMER. Good day.

ruon

xerei used correct grammar. and i said vens heart went to kh not riku or sora, aurond## adhd

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
as ppl had said before ven could be a being of pure light if he is a being of pure light he would not have a heartless.
Okay
also if he does not have a heart then why did the programmers put signs of stress.
Because they wanted to; Also he still had the fake emotions given to him by DiZ
his nobody will not appearbecause when ansem's machine blew up and purified riku, vens heart went to kh.
How would his heart go to the KH? The explosion scattered the hearts everywhere. And more importantly how did Ven's heart get there?
and i've played the games, i've completed them 100% on the first try without dying or cheats
url

xerei used correct grammar.
Pinwheel was talking about you.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay, if Ven was a being of pure light, that still wouldn't explain Xion or whoever you're trying to put there's birth.

Roxas - Sora's Nobody
Namine - Kairi's Nobody
Xion - Ven's Nobody?

Even then, how would that work out? Ven has a male heart and Xion is clearly female. How does a person have a Nobody of the opposite gender?

Thank you

Aqua would be more of a being of pure light than ven

ruon

vens heart went back to sora when roxas and sora fused, his heart went back to kh through that big flash.
not even ansem was smart enough to know how to put fake emotions in somebody because he could have transferred the darkness in his own heart to data then the same way. he was the kind of guy to do that

Apollo

Silver Member
xerei used correct grammar. and i said vens heart went to kh not riku or sora, aurond## adhd

Great! Now do you have any proof? Without proof to back it, this all becomes fan fic.

ruon

reread the secret reports, im too lazy to type them myself. sorry

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
vens heart went back to sora when roxas and sora fused his heart went back to kh through that big flash.
The only time the two fused was before the explosion and afterward. So that idea is going out that window okay.
not even ansem was smart enough to know how to put fake emotions in somebody because he could have transferred the darkness in his own heart to data then the same way. he was the kind of guy to do that
What? Emotions and Darkness are to different things.
Also don't double post. Use the edit button.
It looks like this.

Thanks for playing.
url

Muse

you look atrocious
vens heart went back to sora when roxas and sora fused, his heart went back to kh through that big flash.

Okay, so Roxas had Ven's heart and when he fused with Sora, that heart went to Kingdom Hearts. =/ Wouldn't Ven's heart just stay with Sora? How would it leave on its own and go to Kingdom Hearts. Especially since hearts don't go to Kingdom Hearts in the first place, they remain in a state of suspension until they are able to join their bodies. The only reasons the hearts went to 'Kingdom Hearts' was because that was a KH made by the Organization.

Auron

Missing an eye
Ven's Heart would not have been released. As Roxas is now both a part of Sora and an individual, he would be able to keep the Heart

Muse

you look atrocious
The Organization never made a Kingdom Hearts. There's one Kingdom Hearts, that's it.

No... The Organization made a fake Kingdom Hearts that they called World of Man's Hearts or something like that. That 'Kingdom Hearts' is what we see when we go to TWTNW and was what AtW tried to digitalize with his machine.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Holy hell this guys stupid..

1. Do you speak english?
2.Ven's heart went to Sora after Sora and Roxas? I don't think so.. And why the hell would his heart go to Kingdom Hearts?
3.I understood absolutely fucking NOTHING after that.
4:
grammar.jpg

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
No... The Organization made a fake Kingdom Hearts that they called World of Man's Hearts or something like that. That 'Kingdom Hearts' is what we see when we go to TWTNW and was what AtW tried to digitalize with his machine.

Wrong. That's the real Kingdom Hearts. Ansem the Wise attempted to digitally encode it and damaged it. Xemnas enters it, boss fight ensues. Etc.

Muse

you look atrocious
No, I'm pretty sure I'm right. Normally, hearts don't go to Kingdom Hearts. When removed from their bodies, they remain in a state of suspension until they join back with their bodies.

However, Xemnas and the Org. needed multiple hearts for their plan, so they constructed their own Kingdom Hearts. Which is made up of those very hearts that would normally be in a state of suspension.

If you doubt me, then look it up and find proof that I'm wrong.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Sigh.

The proof is in the game. I have no clue if it's said or not that hearts can or can not go into Kingdom Hearts, but they do in Kingdom Hearts II. Nowhere in the game is it said the it's a fake Kingdom Hearts. A fake Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be able to provide the power that Xemnas was seeking.

Everyone in the game, towards the end, constantly makes remarks about it being powerful, Kingdom Hearts, etc. If you want proof, go play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back