• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newest kh therory. NO FLAMES!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
sora only had an average heart because he only produced a human nobody and a shadow.
Sora has a strong heart. In order to create a nobody you must have a strong heart.
roxas is special because he has a heart. ven's heart
1st facepalm of 2009
I'm beginning to understand why you left KHVids, Ruon.
url

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
yes but kairi hasn't fought anything before.

Have you not played KH 2

not to mention that she has nothing to fight with, except the wtd which probably transformed for her.
But its not hers.

she only shows bravery when she thinks thats she wont be in danger.she only went with namine because pluto went. she only fought because she had a weapon. so we dont have any proof that she has or doesn't have a strong heart.
If she produced a nobody then she must have a strong heart.

sora only had an average heart because he only produced a human nobody and a shadow.
roxas is special because he has a heart. ven's heart
He doesnt have vens heart. Next sora has a strong heart thats why he create a human-like nobody.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Give the boy a break, even if he was just making an assumption it was hinted that Roxas may have had a heart in the novels.

Apollo

Silver Member
Like Will said, Roxas is a Nobody and has no heart.

Wasn't that were he was sleeping? Wasn't that were Roxas fused with him? Even if he was asleep, his heart and presumably Ven's heart were?

He was saying that a heart as strong as Ven's would make the computer crash.

They have hearts of pure light. That's all we know about them. We do not know if these hearts are strong or weak. Presumably, they are weak when compared to the Keyblade wielder.

Don't make me regret being your friend. D<

I think I love you. <3

How could Roxas have Sora's heart? If he had Sora's heart, would he not be complete? o.o; And then, what about Sora? Sora was an existence of only a heart. If Roxas had his heart, then what was Sora?

Roxas was having a little hissy fit because he didn't want to join back with Sora.

Yeah you're right. Thank you for point out the error. My KH knowledge is a little rusty. I haven't gone theory raping for a longtime. Maybe since PMF did it everyday.

Anyways wouldn't the part about him having 3 nobodies hold true still? Because in KH1 he would have lost his heart, Kairi's, and Ven's? So Roxas, Namine, and ???

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
ok heres the lowdown, this may have been sayed and even denied but i think that Ven is soras older brother. yes, all the ppl think its terra. I BEG TO DIFFER! here are my reasons:

1. soras nobody (and meh bishie) roxas looks almost exactly like Ven. coincidence? you'd have to be an idiot to think that! if roxas looks like ven than that means that they are connected. and if THEY are connected that means sora and ven are connected.

2. in that leaked picture of the destiny islands shows what looks like sora and riku playing. and theres also the leaked vidoe of ven talking to what looks like aqua. ths leads you to belive that he lives there. another coincedince? dont be dumb!

and 3.? well it just makes sense. i mean. terre is sora's older bother? thats just stupid. look at him. sure they have similar hair but when have an older and younger brother looked THAT much alike? and that theory about terra becoming ansems apprentice xeahnort? than it makes absoloutley NO sense! why would he target his own brother??????

ok thats meh thoery remember that i am new so no flames or rants plz.

Epic Fail. This has been said about a gazillion times before sorry. Do ur research next time.

keybladelegacy

Website
Yeah you're right. Thank you for point out the error. My KH knowledge is a little rusty. I haven't gone theory raping for a longtime. Maybe since PMF did it everyday.

Anyways wouldn't the part about him having 3 nobodies hold true still? Because in KH1 he would have lost his heart, Kairi's, and Ven's? So Roxas, Namine, and ???

But it would also result in two heartless... unless then again. If ven is a being of pure heart

Auron

Missing an eye
He doesnt have vens heart. Next sora has a strong heart thats why he create a human-like nobody.

There are three Nobodies without memories of their past selves; Roxas, Namine, and Xion. ALL of which appear almost immediately after Sora unlocks his Heart. Roxas is not human-like, he is human.

Three Nobodies would indicate three Hearts.
Sora's and Kairi's, we know. But what about the 3rd?

Ven's

Muse

you look atrocious

Had he had three hearts in him. That hasn't been confirmed, so I'm saying he doesn't. D< And he better not.

ruon

yes but kingdom hearts blew up the contraption ansem was using. ansem probably used namine to make roxas's heart temporarily weaker so he could turn him into data or he only managed to turn his body and soul into data which explains why he was still able to summon the kk. the kk could not have been data because the kk could not hit the dusk, because if a data bat cant hit a real dusk what makes you think a data kk can.

roxas fused with sora at alter's naught along with namine fusing with kairi. roxas didn't fuse with sora at vtt because how could sora have fought him then , then to have roxas use a portal of darkness.
the 15th member the one that appears in kh coded in that trailer at traverse town

omg omg kh killed ansem

Apollo

Silver Member
Had he had three hearts in him. That hasn't been confirmed, so I'm saying he doesn't. D< And he better not.

Yeah I know. I was basing it off of ruon's theory in hopes of proving it wrong.

What are you talking about? The KK was the only thing that could kill the dusks.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
yes but kingdom hearts blew up the contraption ansem was using. ansem probably used namine to make roxas's heart temporarily weaker so he could turn him into data or he only managed to turn his body and soul into data which explains why he was still able to summon the kk. the kk could not have been data because the kk could not hit the dusk, because if a data bat cant hit a real dusk what makes you think a data kk can.
roxas fused with sora at alter's naught along with namine fusing with kairi. roxas didn't fuse with sora at vtt because how could sora have fought him then , then to have roxas use a portal of darkness.

omg omg kh killed ansem
Before you post please replay all the Kingdom Hearts games and come back with proof.. And make more sense please.

keybladelegacy

Website
There are three Nobodies without memories of their past selves; Roxas, Namine, and Xion. ALL of which appear almost immediately after Sora unlocks his Heart. Roxas is not human-like, he is human.

But if sora released the hearts then vens heart would be a heartless...am i not right....

Three Nobodies would indicate three Hearts.
Sora's and Kairi's, we know. But what about the 3rd?

Ven's

If you were right

Kairis heart = Namine

Soras heart = Roxas

Vens heart = Xion

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
yes but kingdom hearts blew up the contraption ansem was using.
It was overloaded by the sheer number of hearts that made up the Kingdom Hearts.
ansem probably used namine to make roxas's heart temporarily weaker so he could turn him into data or he only managed to turn his body and soul into data which explains why he was still able to summon the kk.
Namine can do that? Last I check she could only alter the memroies of Sora and those around him. As well as crush a heart.
Also...
Roxas doesn't have a Heart.
the kk could not have been data because the kk could not hit the dusk, because if a data bat cant hit a real dusk what makes you think a data kk can.
So how do you explain the appearance of the the Keyblade to Roxas for the first time?
roxas fused with sora at alter's naught along with namine fusing with kairi.
Yes
roxas didn't fuse with sora at vtt because how could sora have fought him then ,
No he fused with him, otherwise Sora wouldn't have awoken at the start of KH2 otherwise. That fight took place within Sora.
then to have roxas use a portal of darkness.
That was Namine.
omg omg kh killed ansem
Maybe, or it ironically digitized his heart.
(That was random)
the 15th member the one that appears in kh coded in that trailer at traverse town
What proof do you have to back this up?

Muse

you look atrocious

I'm getting tired of saying I don't understand what you're saying.

Roxas doesn't have a heart though. He's a Nobody. If he had a heart, wouldn't he be whole?

Roxas was never data. =/ Was he? I don't think he was. But the rest of the town and citizens were data. Including DiZ when he visited Roxas that one time.

I don't understand what you're saying Damn, I said it again with the KK. Roxas was able to summon the KK after he had his awakening, correct? In which his memories of being able to wield were unlocked, if I remember correctly.

No, Roxas fused with Sora in Twilight Town. Sora was whole after a little over a year.

That little fight with Roxas was a figment of Sora's imagination Roxas trying to gain control over Sora's body, I think. =/ After Sora won, Roxas realized that Sora is strong enough to be in control so he gave up.

The Altar of Naught scene is just so SE could use RokuNami to base SoKai. That was so that they could make their little promise before joining back permanently with their others. Did you not see Roxas coming from Sora? If they hadn't fused already, how would that have been possible.

omg omg kh killed ansem

Actually, me and Insomniac had a lengthy conversation regarding the current whereabouts of Ansem. His death hasn't been confirmed. For all we know, he simply flew to the other side of TWTNW when the machine blew up.

ruon

as ppl had said before ven could be a being of pure light if he is a being of pure light he would not have a heartless. also if he does not have a heart then why did the programmers put signs of stress.
his nobody will not appearbecause when ansem's machine blew up and purified riku, vens heart went to kh. and i've played the games, i've completed them 100% on the first try without dying or cheats
ansem said namine was a witch and a nobody which means she has other powers.

i am sorry about the 15th member thing but plz watch all the trailers and gameplay videos will. a person in a black coat appears in traverse town

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
as ppl had said before ven could be a being of pure light if he is a being of pure light he would not have a heartless.
Yeah but he would have a nobody. If you are still talking about his heart being in Sora.

Auron

Missing an eye
What does Ven's Heart have to do with Riku. It's not in Riku, but there's the possibility of it being in Sora. There's no reason for it to be in Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back