• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newcomer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raz3299

Website
www.youtube.com
Hi all!
My Username for every social media platform is simply Raz3299
I'm currently a Collage Student who has been a gamer for many years and hopefully for many more to come. As a hobby I like to make content for YouTube whilst also being a free lance photographer. My main video game franchise that I enjoy is the Assassin's Creed series. However, after some thoughts last year I wanted to get into another franchise and that being Kingdom Hearts!. Got back into the franchise after saying that I'll complete KH1 10 years ago and did not finish it until last month in the 1.5 Remix Collection xD. Now I'm very interested in the lore of KH and hope to meet some people to discuss it with :)

Completion of Kingdom Hearts Games to this Date
Kingdom Hearts 1: 22/12/16
Kingdom Hearts 2: 2007? (Was Really Young Back Then)
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (Proud Mode): 23/01/2017
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (Ventus, Terra on Proud Mode): 21/01/17, 13/01/17

~Raz3299

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Raz3299! It's pretty cool to hear you may content for YouTube! If you ever want to show your photography or YT content, then the Creative Media section is just the place for you! :D Also, it's cool to meet another fellow Assassins Creed fan!

Also please check out the FAQ. And if you need help at all, feel free to let one of thestaff know! Of course, I'm sure a few forum members will be happy to help you out too. In the meantime, I'll see you around the forum!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum newcomer! :p

Back