• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Hi ya! welcome 2 forums. hav fun. post alot. dont spam. PM me if u hav any Questions or if u want 2 talk or b buddys . join The Crazy Stupid Evil Darkness Group. its fun.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
yeah, what he said, dude!!!(hey total, ya took mah word XPj/k)
have fun!!!
post lots!!!
don't be a sucker!!!
rock on dude!! and pm me ifya need a sig or buddy!!
cause i'm pretty much on like 18/7. it would be 24/7, but i have to skateboard.. oh and i have to go to skool i guess... XP

songbird1005

yeah! same here. keybearer_yoshi and i are avid skateboarders!!! so if i'm not outside tring to land my 900 canonball...then i'm here. i just started school today...so i'll have a lot on my plate. but i'll be on a lot. i love this forum...so PM me if ya want a buddy. and don't worry...i think everyone here will be easy on you. :D

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
900 connon ball nuthin!!! i'm workin' on my 900 one-foot japan!! and the dirty bird of course, but you'll have to pm me to find out what trick that is!!:D and songbird's right: we are all like family here!! *sticks tongue out at songbird, puts total in a headlock:D*

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
ah, it's kool, they are just impatient for the game to come out and there are a lot of rip-offs (folks who say they have release dates, etc.)on the site. they probably just thought that's what you were attempting to do. just pm someone who replied to your post, i'm sure they'd (including me:D) would be just fine with a buddy!! (even if you're a newb! :D)
cause we're only not newbs after the first 50 (or so) posts!! i wonder how many posts ya gotta have to be a trainer, though?

LTK owns you

Banned
zOMG HI!

womanapplauds7vv.gif

PurestOfHeart

Hi!
Welcome to the forums, have fun and post alot.
*Yawns* Sorry... It's late and I'm a little tired. PM if you want to be my buddy (lol I need a few ^^;) or if you have any questions about the forums and such.

Back