• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The_Savage_Nymph

Hello! My name is Sammi. :) I live in England, and I'm a martial artist (only a year to go until I get my black belt!). I'm currently studying for a National Diploma in Animal Management. I love making friends, so any requests shall be accepted. :) I'm also working on my Larxene cosplay. If you want to ask questions about me, you may do so. :)

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Welcome to KHI!!!

Ooh, a cosplayer. :D
That sounds like a lot of fun.

Good luck on your martial arts and I hope you'll stick around here! See you~

A

Azrael

Hello! My name is Sammi. :) I live in England, and I'm a martial artist (only a year to go until I get my black belt!). I'm currently studying for a National Diploma in Animal Management. I love making friends, so any requests shall be accepted. :) I'm also working on my Larxene cosplay, which will be done by the end of May this year. :D The other Kingdom Hearts cosplays I shall be doing are Xion and Kairi. If you want to ask questions about me, you may do so. ^_^

great an otaku, we already have enough here

go away

seriously hi, are you hawt xD j/k

Avalanche

Happily Insane
All that's been previously stated about following the rules, and of course welcome and have fun.

The_Savage_Nymph

great an otaku, we already have enough here

go away

seriously hi, are you hawt xD j/k

I just found out what an otaku is. XD Funny.

As for your second question, that is personal opinion I guess. :)

Last edited:
Back