• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

newbie popping out from no where

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuuya

hello!
im new around here and somehow ventured into this section. After wondering around here for awhile, i find that role-playing sounds interesting and maybe give it a go but.. question is even after reading all those things i still find that im kinda lost of what to do. Anyway thanks for spending your time to read this post! :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hewwo! :> Welcome to the forum! It seems a little confusing at first, but I'll explain how everything works xD

To roleplay, you basically join in another roleplay by posting up a character template in an "out-of-character" or sign up thread. Once you're accepted into the roleplay, you start posting as that character in the "in-character" thread. Pretty simple, but really fun! :D In our forum, we separated the in-character and out-of-character threads, so the story and roleplaying can be separate from chatting and such. The OOC threads are used for chatting and for signing up in the roleplays. Hopefully that explains things a little~

If you have any other questions, let me know! c: Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the forums and the section! Have lots of fun! :D

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hey there, and welcome to the section. It's good to see that someone new is taking an interest in our humble little section. ...Okay, that might not be the best description, but you get the picture. If you run into any issues about the area please don't hesitate to ask. We're arguably the friendliest section of the entire forum.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hello and welcome to the roleplaying section! Takushi Rena has jurisdiction over this section alongside me, but I also tend to be more active (no offence, Rena ;p) as a roleplayer and moderator around here. As has already been said, never hesitate to ask any questions you have, and make sure to check out the rules and guidelines stickied in the main section!

InfernusIgnitus

Try my thread, its simple and easy for starters. In the battle section, i named it the infernus cup since i couldnt find a better name.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
hello!
im new around here and somehow ventured into this section. After wondering around here for awhile, i find that role-playing sounds interesting and maybe give it a go but.. question is even after reading all those things i still find that im kinda lost of what to do. Anyway thanks for spending your time to read this post! :D

You smell like new shoe shoebox. Enjoy squatting here with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back