• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newbie here =3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crystal

Silver Member
Hello every members in KHinsider .
I'm new here =D
Hope to know more friends in this forum ya..

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Welcome to the forums! Take a look at the links Yttrxium posted, they will be helpful.
So if you need a buddy or anything, just pm me.
Have fun!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Welcome to the ever so pwnsome KH Insider forums. I'm SilverJ and what Yttrxium just mentioned can be very helpful. Enjoy your stay on these awesome forums.

Crystal

Silver Member
Thank you for welcoming me! =3

Cool someone else new, great to have you here and have fun. : ) : ) : )

If you want a friend send me a request 8 )

Also what time is it where you live?

It's morning 9 o'clock here ^^

The Dark Destiny

Sup CM, Welcome to the forum. Although my welcome is a little past due, nevertheless, welcome. I think you'll have fun here. Check out the Newb Adoption Agency. Just a few tips for surviving here.

1. Stay out of the chatroom as much as possible. (They'll kill you, they're brutal)
2. Watch what you say and post.
3. Respect all moderators and if someone is being an ass, don't run to the moderators.
4. Also, if someone is an ass, deal with it and go on, don't try to fight back unless you have a solid defense or in some cases ligitemate proof.
5. As weird as it sounds, don't even mention Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy (etc.) in the lounge if you feel you must go there.
6.Don't make many spelling errors, you'll be dead.

Pretty much, just mind yourself and you'll be fine.

~The Dark Destiny~

Back