• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Zodiac Signs Calender replaces the new one!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Or you could just read the OP and the article linked therein.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yes, please educate yourself and maybe give something to the discussion

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. you're all retarded

2. all of your signs change. there's no way that this would "only apply" to newborns, considering this is a restructuring of how the zodiac system is defined (ie. what constellation the sun passes over during your birthdate). The reason there is a shift was because the zodiac was established 3000 years ago, and 3000 years later the sun travels over different constellations during certain dates. This has been true for your entire existence. The updated dates have been true for at least the past 100 years

3. so, yes, your shit has changed. but that means absolutely nothing, because:

4. you're all retarded.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I will humor you, The reason for the 13th sign is because of the change in the earth's alignment. Free Me

No. the 13th sign has always existed, but only matched up for a period of about 1 1/2 weeks, so it was never fully acknowledged as a sign

5. you're retarded

Xorne

So with 12 signs there was a 4/4/4/4 split between Earth/Fire/Air/Water. What's the 13th sign's element?

Pfft, I stayed the same. True Pisces. ;p

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
chris stop posting you are making me hard right now because you're so. fucking. smart.

*boners*

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
On the note of points #1 and #4 (see: you're all retarded), I would like to point out the fact that it is mostly women who even give a fuck about this. as such, I would like to introduce a 6th point:

6. women are retarded

Birnax

So with 12 signs there was a 4/4/4/4 split between Earth/Fire/Air/Water.What's the 13th sign's element?

Pfft, I stayed the same. True Pisces. ;p
Light. *flees*

c wut i did thar? :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I heard about this earlier today.
Even if my sign has changed, I'm still going to call myself what I've been under the belief I was for the past 20 years.
XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

impart

Climb The Sky
^_^ I didnt find it, my sister did. but I thought it thoroughly needed reposting

this is all pretty interesting. I think when I decide to have a kid, im going to aim for it to be born under the new sign. hahah

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Either way, thanks is definitely in order for bringing more facts about this to the thread. :D

It is pretty interesting.

Calling the new sign Serpentarius, is a lot easier than Ophiuchus

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Well there are two types of Astrology. The stupid news report did not explain it! The Astrology that we use and that is popular is Tropical Astrology. The Astronomer in the news is basing his evidence based on Sidereal Astrology. Sidereal Astrology is used by constellations. Tropical Astrology is also known as Western Astrology. This is based off of the four seasons (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), the Western climate. (North America and Western Europe). In Tropical Astrology there are only TWELVE signs according to the seasons. In Sidereal Astrology, (and Indian constellations) there are thirteen. Its all in the matter of which interpretation you choose to use. I would much prefer Tropical (Western). To me Climate logically affects our behavior more than stars in the heavens ever could. I hope this helps.
:D Please, spread this message....People will fall for anything even if its not legit.

There is no new signs. Just different types. Besides, both have been here for ages.

very differentiable
Awards
I have the idea that the general reasoning of the populace has sunk really low, if there is any. I simply can not take people who believe in astrology or any other bull seriously, and yes this includes the existance of deities with their ascribed properties.

ChrisP

Before the switch, I was the very end of Cancer, and now with the switch, I'm at the very beginning of Cancer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back