• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Years Resolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's that time of year again, where we create new goals for the new year and put away old ones. Be it a goal, a dream, a new hobby, or something small, it's definitely a good time to start something fresh. So I thought it'd be a good time to hear what everyone's New Years resolution is going to be! :)

The questions below are optional.

1.) How'd you do on your New Years resolutions for 2016?
2.) What are you excited for most in 2017?

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just finished school recently so for me my main goals for 2017 are getting a full time job, save some money, and hopefully move out of my mom's house and get my own place

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
My main goal for 2017 is to stress and procrastinate less, and do more. With school and with art. Also I'll finally go and donate blood. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but never just got around to going there. Next year I will. I even have a buddy who'll do it with me, we just need to stop being lazy.

Actually, I'll message her right now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My main goal for 2017 is to stress and procrastinate less, and do more. With school and with art. Also I'll finally go and donate blood. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but never just got around to going there. Next year I will. I even have a buddy who'll do it with me, we just need to stop being lazy.

Actually, I'll message her right now.

Agreed on the part with donating blood. My flatmate and I also decided that in January, we'd finally start doing that. Sometimes it's so easy to help others, so why not do it?

The only resolution I remember having for 2016 was moving, which I did, so that worked kinda fine. For next year, I'm planning to learn at least one more language (I'd prefer two but we'll see) and get a better job. :) Also I'm planning on moving again, but if that doesn't work right away, I won't be mad.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I want to graduate and be done with education for good. Get a job, new place, and who knows what else. I want to quit smoking too, but I doubt that'll happen any time soon.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
have more free time so I can go to a trade school for mechanics. Get this shit done and over with.

Spem

Awards
I think the only resolution I made last year was learning ride a bike. I end up not doing it, so I'll try again next year.
Other resolution for 2017 is basically focusing more on my studies and improve my english

Muke

whatever
Awards
Stay healthy, learn more and study better. Less stress is always good.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Personally I'd say the same with having less stress. And to mature a bit more seeing as I had been going through Depression this year. Academically I hope to have Honar Roll for school all 3 trimesters and get a Gold Medal (or at least a Silver Medal, so at least 2) for it and maybe an All A's Medal too if I'm lucky. Also to get perfect attendance for school too.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
1) don't die
2) floss every night
3) get rid of the video game backlog
4) graduate high school

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Drink less.
Find a new job.
Give up alcohol for lent.
Make bank.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
That I`ll finally finish the first phase of my studies at the university and get to move on to the next.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
So, we're into our second month. Who's already given up on their resolutions like me?
I gotta quit making resolutions I won't keep.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So, we're into our second month. Who's already given up on their resolutions like me?
I gotta quit making resolutions I won't keep.
I dunno. I forgot what mine were. XD

*clicks last page*
Do something productive with my life and get big muscles.

Well, I'm still helping out VodkaOptic with his game, so I guess that counts as productive? (Probably won't count until it's finished and out.)

And I'm still going for them muscles.
tumblr_inline_nrmqmrYZ041rx5ywj_500.gif

So it looks like I've kept my resolutions! *FF fanfare*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back