• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I think Pocahontas should be in KH3 also. A world like that seems too big for DDD. lol

Not saying it couldn't be in both, but it just seems better suited for a home console.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lrlwhvjpyL1qcbdpro1_500.png

From what we can see here toy story may very well make an appearance u can see on the left in the image looks toyish XD
Isn't that the image I zoomed in on, took a screenshot of, posted on Tumblr to copy and paste here so people who didn't zoom in on it could have a gander?Yes, yes it is.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I think the sigh ahead of Sora says Collosseum

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
According to that new translation, it seems if the keyhole is found in a world, it can be brought in real life? Is that what it is saying? If so, all worlds are free game because they can just reappear in KH3.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So chances are you'll find the keyhole after your done with everything in the world..so when you bring them back to real life i'm still wondering if the npc's of the world would remember there world being overrun with dream eater's or would there world return with none of those events ever happening..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Jungle Book stands a good chance of getting in, considering they made an environment for it in BBS.
Pocahontas is really the only major Disney renaissance film that hasn't been included yet.
Nomura has hinted at a Pixar inspired world.

They might just do Tangled or The Princess and the Frog because they're newish.

I can't wait until worlds start getting confirmed--makes me so giddy. :3

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Jungle Book stands a good chance of getting in, considering they made an environment for it in BBS.
Pocahontas is really the only major Disney renaissance film that hasn't been included yet.
Nomura has hinted at a Pixar inspired world.

They might just do Tangled or The Princess and the Frog just because they're newish.

I can't wait until worlds start getting confirmed--makes me so giddy. :3

Not to mention Princess and the Frog represents something important (black princess)...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, that and the whole Dr. Facilier/voo-doo thing would be an interesting addition to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back