• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

hey guys been a good week just curious too know if they're releasing any news on worlds in DDD that we dont know of.

D

Deleted member 87467

I believe in a Normura interview, he said there will be brand new worlds. Im hoping Toy Story gets in there

Dale

tumblr_lrlwhvjpyL1qcbdpro1_500.png

From what we can see here toy story may very well make an appearance u can see on the left in the image looks toyish XD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
tumblr_lrlwhvjpyL1qcbdpro1_500.png

From what we can see here toy story may very well make an appearance u can see on the left in the image looks toyish XD

i think its tranverse town expanded hoefully we get the full trilaer this week and that will be the last till the next expo

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Those blocks look like they'd represent Toy Story

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They might be doing the "world within a world" thing again (e.g. Space Paranoids). If Toy Story is involved maybe you have to access it through Traverse Town.

I get the feeling Pocahontas might be a world this time around.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I also think Pocahontas might end up in this game. (Lol I dreamed of Pocahontas in KH months ago for like three days in a row)

I think they might be using Traverse Town as a hub. I just want it to all be real. That is all I want. I don't care how they get to each world and that there are Dream Eaters and "the world submerged in sleep", as long as it is real and it happened and in KH3 if they wee to visit some of the worlds again people remember them, I am good.

So bring on any world. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Toys, present wrap, Christmas Town from NB4C >_>

Toys + present wrap = Andy's birthday = Toy Story imo.

Or it could be the decorations from the Festival of Fools~

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I also think Pocahontas might end up in this game. (Lol I dreamed of Pocahontas in KH months ago for like three days in a row)

I think they might be using Traverse Town as a hub. I just want it to all be real. That is all I want. I don't care how they get to each world and that there are Dream Eaters and "the world submerged in sleep", as long as it is real and it happened and in KH3 if they wee to visit some of the worlds again people remember them, I am good.

So bring on any world. :D

Sounds like the game takes place in their dreams, which means its not real :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds like the game takes place in their dreams, which means its not real :/

We don't know what way we are seeing these dreams yet. :| SE has done the "dreams in reality" thing before with FFX. I can see Nomura taking a page from that and using it in 3D.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I have a strange feeling that Sora and Riku will explore the Awakening and something big is instore for them there.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
i reeeeeeeallly want tangled (i just watched it for the first time the other day, now i love it)

It really is among their best work, I think. How could you not love it?

(and yes, Tangled world would be friggin' awesome)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Shouldn't we discuss this in the Worlds of Kingdom Hearts thread?)

A Tangled world would be perfect for 3D. <3 I'd like for it to be saved for KH3, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back