• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Worlds,Outfits,and Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuyin

So in the next KH game what Worlds would you like to see return or make a debute?

Along with those worlds what outfit would you want Sora, if he is the main character still, and what Donald and Goffy are wearing and what Keychain they obtain from the world.

Ex. Balto world.

Sora Turns into a wolf, Goofy a turtle lol, and Donald that bird thing.

Weapon: Wolf Bite

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Cars World

Sora is a small car, Goofy a truck, and Donald a helicoptor. xD And Lightning McQueen joins your party.

Instead of HP, in this world you have fuel. Cure (and Drives) are not useable, and the only way to recover HP is through items, Save Points, and gas stations run by airplane-like Moogles. xD

And of course, there will be several racing mini-games.

No idea for a Keyblade, though.=P

Dsandrcok

That sounds like cool world i hope they have something like that in the new onw.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Toy Story World.
All the characters become toy versions of themselves and Buzz Lightyear joins the team and you fight Zurg because he kidnapped Woody.
^^First time, second time, you still are toys but Woody comes on your team to save Buzz who was taken by Woody's other toy people(can't remember their names).
After, you finish the world, when you return the two can be on your team at same time or just one of them or neither.
Keyblade:Toy Havoc.

Finding Nemo World.
Characters become same things as in Atlantica OR full forms of what they were except Sora. You follow the story of the movie with Nemo's dad teaming up with you(he's useless now but stuck on the team). You reach dentist office and free Nemo then a huge heartless/nobody/new enemy comes and steals Nemo and his dad becomes useful out of him needing to save him.
^^First time, second time, Dorie(can't spell) gets lost and you have to find her but the enemies are the sharks that go crazy because blood is in the water or something.
Keyblade:Deep Plunge.

Website
www.doevil.net
The Incredibles.

His outfit could be sort of like theirs with a cape.

As for the keyblade I wouldn't have a clue of what it would look like.

Apollo

Silver Member
The Incredibles.

His outfit could be sort of like theirs with a cape.

As for the keyblade I wouldn't have a clue of what it would look like.
Maybe it would be shaped like a big I.

Alexander Ark 9

Alexandria City.

Zidane and his friends live here, along with the rest of the crew. Steiner's a bodyguard for the Mayor's Daughter (who is Garnet, duh), Amereant's the former bodyguard (and he's a subboss, who you can fight with later for fun, angry at Zidane), Kuja leads the town gang (final boss, I hope you fight him like Sephiroth) , Vivi moves back (and finally pulls off his hat like Kenny), Eiko's the spoiled Lindblum family's daugther, Quina's the Shop Keep and local clown, Garland's the Xenahort wannabe who supports Kuja's Gang, Beatrix is the second bodyguard, and Mikoto is Kuja's sister.

Story:

Round 1:
Zidane is in love with Garnet. Kuja shoots up the town, and frames Zidane for his crimes.

Round 2:
Amereant's out of jail, and signs up as a bounty hunter, not noticing Zidane's expired Bounty (but he has his own reasons too.). Garland wrecks havok upon the town.

Round 3 (optional):
Kuja obtains a powerful magic while in juvie, and Trances.

Fight!:

Zidane- Can equip his trusty Shop Class made blades, called Lucky. He can equip them as a Thief Sword or Daggers.
Limit: Trance- Thieving Spree: Zidane throws out magical money, and they can do powerful physical AND magic attacks. Grand Lethal: Sora opens up Zidane's power of Trance, causing major kick@$$.

Keyblade(s):

The Tower (Zidane), Chivalry King, Fair Judgement (Garnet, a part of Alexander), Stoic Punisher (A part of Ark given from Kuja)

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Cars World

Sora is a small car, Goofy a truck, and Donald a helicoptor. xD And Lightning McQueen joins your party.

Instead of HP, in this world you have fuel. Cure (and Drives) are not useable, and the only way to recover HP is through items, Save Points, and gas stations run by airplane-like Moogles. xD

And of course, there will be several racing mini-games.

No idea for a Keyblade, though.=P
maybe the game will be racing? like you have to race everyone and there is no keyblade that would be funny

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Monster's Inc. World

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all wear poorly made monster constumes. =P

r0x45

yeah i like the monster inc. and the toy story worlds i don't think there should be just a ff9 world but like how 7 and 8 sort of mingle together i think maybe 9 and 12 do the same thing

Zylia

Monster House and Balto are owned by different companies, and sadly (at least in Balto's case) couldn't appear as worlds. I'm not sure about something like Narnia because yes they produced a movie for it but unlike Peter Pan ownership of this series is more defined.

I'd like to see worlds based on some of disney cartoons. Gummy Bears would make a grewt world, and an appearnce by Monterey Jack and Gadget at Disney Castle would be great. I'm not to sure about Gargoyles. After what happened with the last season I don't think I want anyone but Greg Weisman touching that show.

Movie worlds I want to see is possible the Jungle Book becoming the new Book World. I love Pooh, but his book can only be destroyed so many times. Atlantis would make a cool world, and so would the Hunchback. I would like to see a return of Mulan as long as they don't use the direct to dvd movie plot, and I think Lilo and Stich would be good for appearences. Mostly because Lilo is an awsome and somewhat twisted little girl.

As for the Keyblades I want to see what makes a Keyblade. As far as I am concerned the individual key chains possibly represent the Keys to the individual world hearts. Sora's keyblade is some kind of skelaton key, and Micky's blade is a weapon that allows him to resist the darkness. I knot Riku's Way to Dawn is a keyblade, but I am reminded of it just being another weapon when it makes an appearance.

Depending on how Disney plaid it I wouldn't mind an appearence of the Muppets, and if they own the rights to it Fraggle Rock. I can picture Sora as a fraggle.

The only one from Pixar I want to see is the Incredables and possible Monsters Inc.

Last edited:

Way to Dawn

OK What about Treasure Planet as a world?

Characters remain the same, maybe except for some minor pirate-like outfit alterations
Jim joins party to search for the treasure on Treasure Planet, and meets up with them when they first get to the world. Included in the treasure is something important to Sora's quest, amybe like a peice of Xeanhort's lost memory of somethin?
Final boss: that cyborg guy
Enemies: pirate cyborg-like heartless and pirates from the evil cyborg's crew
Keyblade:Key to the Treasure, a pirate sword with the pirate emblem aorond the handle and morph on the end, making it look like a key
A Mini game could be that sky surfing thing that Jim has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back