• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new worlds on demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdelig29

You know how there's gonna be a playable demo at that upcoming square enix party? Well, I really hope that there's gonna be a new world or two or maybe new characters or something. Either way they'ed both give us more of backround for KH2 don't ya think?:D

Da_BlackSora

1. thers goin to be a couple new characters

2.lots more levels

3.wer have u been man

C

CEDELAS

yes im goin to japan on the 21st and have already put my tickets aside i will camp outside of the tokyo games show place lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i wish i could go to japan. well im hoping for a more specific release date and maybe a gameplay video with Doonalds fusion powers

Da_BlackSora

if u write a 100 word paper on y u like fullmetal alchemist u could win a trip to japan i forgot wut website though. i should look it up right now.

C

CEDELAS

yes i would like to once again (for the second time i went to e3 australia) play kingdom hearts hopefully i can use the donlad fusion it would be cool i heard of the fusion switch wich is u can switch bettween fusions using the r1 and l1 buttons u chose 3 of them a l1 one and a r1 one and then a default one how cool would that be i heard this from my friend

i will write and video tape as much as i can possible

C

CEDELAS

i will try my best please no cancelled trips or terrorist attacks and remember i might'nt be able to get it back for a while as i cant read japanese properly yet lol

i will put the reveiw of mine about the e3 australia report that they for some weird reaon didnt talk about even thought they did have soem better info

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

The only thing that is really known about the KH2 demo that will be presented at the SE party, is the fact that there will be a mildly different demo build then the one presented at this years E3. It probably won't be too revealing of the story though. We can only wait till the event takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back