• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which world with a princess do you want to see next?

• Beasts Castle

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Castle of Dreams

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enchanted Dominion

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Radiant Garden

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidouriPlays

So now, with yet another world wrapped up, we are left with Agrabah (as far as Disney worlds go), correct?
Considering that, and the fact there's more "???" on the map, we're bound to get more worlds.

We seem to be going for each one with a Princess of Heart in it.
We've seen 3 of the 7.
So, should they continue this trend, which would you like to see next?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It took over two months (three updates) to finish the Wonderland story, I guess Agrabah will take the same amount and then there are of course the Daybreak Town story updates in-between.
All in all it will probably take another three to four months until all current story threads are finished and the game is ready for another world. Since we've seen less and less new features announced (and implemented) I'm not even sure we will see another world at all or if the current game is simply drawn out until no one is willing to spend money on it.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It took over two months (three updates) to finish the Wonderland story, I guess Agrabah will take the same amount and then there are of course the Daybreak Town story updates in-between.
All in all it will probably take another three to four months until all current story threads are finished and the game is ready for another world. Since we've seen less and less new features announced (and implemented) I'm not even sure we will see another world at all or if the current game is simply drawn out until no one is willing to spend money on it.

Don't forget the second anniversary - even if it's a repeat of last year's, it will probably chew up a month. But after that, there's not much left to do...

YukiYashaH

Awards
Didn't someone someday dig up the code for Beast's Castle inside the game? D: They even have the statues as event heartless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back