• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

The two may hang out together while Ven is in Radiant Gardens or maybe Ienzo even gets a crush on Aqua when she appears in Radiant Gardens.
Ugh. Fanfic.

Ok if nobodies don't have emotion then why is Larxene such a bitch and why is Axel a jerk and why is Xigbar such a cocky bastard who constantly overestimates his own ability.
It's called a personality, not emotions.

Suinia

I remember in some movie somewhere that involve cartoons (was it something as 'delightfully' entertaining as that one Loony Toon movie with MJ? Space Jam or something?) where the reasoning for cartoons not aging was something to do with how much fans love them? If people love them it's used as a sort of bizarre energy which keeps them useful or something?

I don't even.

Anyways, does this mean that Minnie was Queen before Mickey? So Mickey is only king through marriage?

Another thought: Could this weird Disney World be something bizzare in terms of not existing in the correct tiem period or something? Like a precurser for things to come or something?

In any case, where's Lae? -mildly upset-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
MX is the new damsel in distress. XD

that is exactly what I thought of when I first saw that scan.

Thanks for this. Braig is hawt. Can't wait for Ienzo.

Disney town...when I heard it was a world for mini-games, I didn't think it would have a plot to it, but this Pete thing has me intrigued:lol:

Sora1915

Bronze Member
that is exactly what I thought of when I first saw that scan.

Thanks for this. Braig is hawt. Can't wait for Ienzo.

Disney town...when I heard it was a world for mini-games, I didn't think it would have a plot to it, but this Pete thing has me intrigued:lol:
We don't know that its just mini-games I mean Pete is talking about there being monsters so maybe its just a world with mini-games in it.....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We don't know that its just mini-games I mean Pete is talking about there being monsters so maybe its just a world with mini-games in it.....

I know, just when first information came out about it, it was just a mini-game world, then we got a scan with Pete in a costume and that changed my whole view of the world just being mini-games.

And does that pic of Minnie, chip, dale and terra in-front of Disney Town Speedway remind anyone else of Crash Tag Team Racing?

Dnize

Strange, I remember in that secret ending for KH2:FM+, Master Xehanort was such a badass, he could move the earth up, he could use his keyblade with one hand without a sweat, he can crush a 15 year old boy's head, freeze him, and throw him off a cliff, but now he is tied up on a pole! This has to be some trick thats going on.

H

Haxon

Or maybe he wasnt at full power and couldnt summon his keyblade till the end of the game in the battle with TAV...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Or maybe he wasnt at full power and couldnt summon his keyblade till the end of the game in the battle with TAV...

Then why would he be called Master Xehanort and watch the Keyblade master exam if he couldn't summon a key blade?

H

Haxon

Then why would he be called Master Xehanort and watch the Keyblade master exam if he couldn't summon a key blade?
Because maybe he was a former keyblade master and when he finally got his keyblade back he turned evil and fought TAV, but when he couldnt use it he was a good guy, in the begging of the game.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Because maybe he was a former keyblade master and when he finally got his keyblade back he turned evil and fought TAV, but when he couldnt use it he was a good guy, in the begging of the game.

Pretty sure this won't be the case. Also, why do you assume he's Evil? Just because he goes against the player characters does not mean that he is "evil." It just makes him an antagonist. His views may be the "correct" ones and he may be in the right at the end. "Evil" and "good" are terms not to be used lightly, especially not with what's been shown of Terra and Xehanort in these past couple of months.

I still say there are only two possibilities for Braig actually beating Xehanort and kidnapping him:
1. He let Braig win as a lure for Terra (many people said this earlier and it made me agree in the possibility)
2. He had just recently fought and won/lost a grueling fight against someone of equal standing to him (Another Master, perhaps~), possibly killing him (third chair...?).

Just to say, I think the Master Qualification Exam may happen AFTER the shitstorm with Xehanort going missing and the fight against Braig. Xehanort went missing and killed the other Master for one reason or another and then gets beaten down by Braig in his weakened state. Terra rescues Xehanort and they are "lucky to have Master Xehanort" there for the Exam. :3 Wild accusations are fun.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Nice! Braig doesn't really look like Xigbar. Who would've thought that MX would be kidnapped? He looks more of a kidnapper than a victim of kidnap. I can't wait to see how Ienzo looks!
Does anyone else here think that Terra has a kind of a "WTF?" look while Captain Dark was talking to him?

Last edited:

TrinityxLimit

Does anyone else here think that Terra has a kind of a "WTF?" look while Captain Dark was talking to him?

If a fat, humanoid cat with hands bigger than 3/4ths of your body, dressed up in a costume and calling you a rookie doesn't weird you out, then sir you have seen everything.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
ooh, this is looking great, braig is going to be a beast and disney town looks fun. Pete is still bad though and i bet the tide will turn with him. but how does that little chain hold MX, he does look pretty weak though

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Wait... nothing yet on the Moogle?

And I think MX let himself get captured, and Braig looks annoyingly cocky..

Anyway, Krexia/Lissar. You mentioned that Xigbar used a Japanese phrase that fits him... is it our "As If" Or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back