• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liege

Eh, no they didn't. Just turns our that other character was the Fairy Godmother.

... the Hell?

*Checks & compares*

Wow, unexpected. Go figure. =P

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Or maybe this is near the start of the game, and MX is just playin' for shits and giggles.
Being captured as an explanation for his "disappearance" would only get TAV on his side.
And then he upends the tea-table on them....

Or not.

Well, it could connect to the "I don't care about becoming master" scene in Radiant Garden. Maybe MX's own little qualification exam for Terra? Hell, this could be the point which Terra starts to hate MX.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would he just have a bunch of grey hair within the less than one year that he became a nobody? people dont grey that fast. And there is no proof that he was in any more stress than Xaldin or Lexeaus...

Why, oh WHY, would becoming a Nobody produce gray hair? Did any other Nobody experience this? Nope, they did not. You're being ridiculous.

Xaldin and Dilan do have the same eyebrows, BTW. :/

Erauqs

These characters are still human, and stuff like that can affect a human.
Learn to spell.

Do you really expect Nomura to use stress as a reason for his hair to change colors?
LOL. My spelling way a mistake (using my PS3), but it still got my point across.

captain

Bronze Member
looks like Braig is playing a pretty big role? cool..
i like Disney Town and expanding on that world but seriously wtf is up with Pete??

A

Audo

Bullcrap!! how the hell can you just assume that he gets grey hair, from stress over loosing his eye?!!! you are just making assumptions now...
You're just assuming he gets it from being a Nobody, why can't I assume it's from a traumatic experience?

And no, his ears are NOT exactly the same, you need to be more observant and compare the pics again >_>
How about you do it for me since you're so sure? I would love to see how you have come to the conclusion that his ears are pointer when all you're going by is like two screenshots and a render, all of which that don't even have that great of an angle on his ears, and are pixelated.

and fact that reports tells us that they go thru "faint" visible changes proves the point
you realize the report actually says "but the faintest of changes", meaning they look practically fucking identical.

and how do you defend Dilans eye brows and its shape? are you trying to say that they looks the same with Xaldins own also? lol..
Comparing the shots in these scans between Dilan and Xaldin, yeah they look the same.
You provide me with better comparison shots if you're so certain.

Do you really expect Nomura to use stress as a reason for his hair to change colors?
LOL. My spelling way a mistake (using my PS3), but it still got my point across.
I expect him to use one event to explain all of the difference.
And no, i don't think that event is him becoming a Nobody.

F

Fagren

There is funny arguements happening it seems.Anyone noticed how underpowered Xaldin and Lexeaus's originals look, but Xigbar's looks like he's just as powerful as his nobody.

Erauqs

Why, oh WHY, would becoming a Nobody produce gray hair? Did any other Nobody experience this? Nope, they did not. You're being ridiculous.

Noboby really know what changes becoming a Nobody will produce. The only hint we have is the Secret Ansem Reports which say faintest changes.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Noboby really know what changes becoming a Nobody will produce. The only hint we have is the Secret Ansem Reports which say faintest changes.

You stand by the opinion that Braig's hair grayed as a result of becoming a Nobody, when none of the others experienced this in the slightest? Some traumatic event is a much more viable option.

F

Fagren

I know I'm not the only one that thinks Erauqs is a clone of Mitsurugi from the Soul Caliber series.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There is funny arguements happening it seems.Anyone noticed how underpowered Xaldin and Lexeaus's originals look, but Xigbar's looks like he's just as powerful as his nobody.
We haven't seen Dilan or Aeleus in action, so it's impossible to gauge how powerful they currently are.

Erauqs

You stand by the opinion that Braig's hair grayed as a result of becoming a Nobody, when none of the others experienced this in the slightest? Some traumatic event is a much more viable option.

He doesn't even seem like the type to get stressed enough to grey. Also my reason is just as viable as yours.

Awards

Faint visible changes =/= undergo the effects of aging.
Altered, not older, appearance.

If Nomura says Nobodies do not age, that does not mean, "Oh, they may not really age, but they can look like they age."
That would be redundant.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
a) BRAIG IS SO YOUNG! He doesn't even has his Zebra hair!

B) Pete the Cat has been a trouble maker for a long time.... but I keep on thinking of the Epic Mickey shot of Pete. No, it has nothing to do with this.... other then both being disturbing.

C) MX captured? Interesting... anyone recognize the column?

D) Where in the world is Ienzo? We've seen everyone but him as an apprentice now. But Braig was a surprise to see like that.

F

Fagren

∞;4619439 said:
We haven't seen Dilan or Aeleus in action, so it's impossible to gauge how powerful they currently are.

"how underpowered they look" has nothing to do with if they are actually underpowered or not.Same as saying the quiet kid in the classroom looks weak, but he could be strong.

Lazybones

People's hair can change when becoming a Nobody. Look at Roxas and Namine. Kairi is a redhead and Sora has brown hair and both of their Nobodies are blonde.

I agree with Erauqs, I doubt Nomura would make stress the reason.

A

Audo

People's hair can change when becoming a Nobody. Look at Roxas and Namine. Kairi is a redhead and Sora has brown hair and both of their Nobodies are blonde.

I agree with Erauqs, I doubt Nomura would make stress the reason.
Nami and Roxas are special Nobodies, they count for nothing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He doesn't even seem like the type to get stressed enough to grey. Also my reason is just as viable as yours.

Nobodies don't age. Why would becoming a Nobody result in aging?
Physical trauma results in stress, whether you're the "type" or not. Something really BAD happens to Braig--which results in the scars and the eye-patch. It stands to reason to lump the hair in with that.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Roxas and Namine are special cases. The reason why their hair and look is a different case that hasn't been explained yet. But most nobodies should have the exact same hair as their others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back