• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

Re: New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue)

So Braig wanted the keyblade in BBS and that is why he captured MX? Wait how did he capture someone as strong as MX?

Hehe, as if! Braig maybe sold MX some pirate booby traps or maybe he's just as strong as hell. I wish he would be one of the HARDEST(yes capital all where you will die 20 times before beating him completely) boss in the game. I don't wanna fight another Xigbar pussy. He was too freaking easy. Make Braig CRITICAL MODE!!!!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
OH MA GOSH!!!! THANK YOU!!!
we finally see braig!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was right, scars and eyepatches do make you look 10 years older!

That, and this is an other one of Nomura's infamous mindf*cks where he gets you thinking about just a pic or a scene shown.

So scars make you look older. If you look older ya get taken more seriously. Excuse me everyone while I grab a knife and a pillow. A knife to scar me up and the pillow so no one hears me scream like a little japanese school girl. lol.

Vrakanox

Didn't aquas armor used to have more blue or purple in it or something? It seems less colorful.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
LOL! What makes you think that? Unless you're saying that Captain Justice is like Silver the Hedgehog and Captain Dark is like Shadow the Hedgehog?

It's actually from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, you know, that real wacky saturday morning cartoon? Every time he puts on a disguise, he winks at the audience as if we couldn't have told that it was him.

Cococrash11

Awards
How the heck MX caputred I mean he single handly defeat Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

Erauqs

I'm always late to these things...
Anyone notice how Xigbar DOES have "faint changes" from Braig. I guess Xemnas, Roxas, and Naminé are special for other reasons. LMAO.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm always late to these things...
Anyone notice how Xigbar DOES have "faint changes" from Braig. I guess Xemnas, Roxas, and Naminé are special for other reasons. LMAO.
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe, just maybe, Braig suffers the injuries BEFORE he becomes a Nobody? Meaning, Xigbar would share them.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's actually from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, you know, that real wacky saturday morning cartoon? Every time he puts on a disguise, he winks at the audience as if we couldn't have told that it was him.

Shoot! : P How can I kinda forgotten about that! But yeah, I remember that part!

And did anyone realised that Pete's role as the two Captains in BBS is similar to his role in Disney's Mickey, Donald and Goofy's Three Musketeers?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wow, nice to finally know so much more about Braig, and to now know it's not just Ven or the Chasers he's met before.

Erauqs

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe, just maybe, Braig suffers the injuries BEFORE he becomes a Nobody? Meaning, Xigbar would share them.

Wasn't really talking bout the injuries...
I meant the hair, ears, and overall look.

Xango99

I sincerely doubt that SAIX got a huge X mark on his head before becoming a nobody....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back