• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
The Keyblade transforms into a vehicle you can control

I'm really really hoping (though not expecting or believing) that this is a mistranslation of some sort... Ew, transforming Keyblades...

I'm glad Braig was confirmed as a boss character, though. <3

A

Audo

I'm really really hoping (though not expecting or believing) that this is a mistranslation of some sort... Ew, transforming Keyblades...
Definitely not a mistranslation. We've seen it now. We have to come to terms...

even though it's horrendously stupid. ;-;

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Too bad. You ride a transformed Keyblade on the BBS-site to get to different worlds. We've also seen Ven on his in Deep Space many times.

DAYUM.

Is it me or does Braig look smexy? :O

I totally agree. D:

A

Audo

Why not? Lingering Sentiment's Keyblade changed to a surfboard of sorts way back in Final Mix.

And I'm confused. So there are TWO versions of Pete???!!
Uh... one guy, two disguises. I thought that would have been obvious.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Yeah, I know it's the same guy, but why is he wearing two different costumes though? He wears the Captain Justice costume for one portion of the game then switches to Captain Dark? Assuming he turns evil in between, why couldn't he stick with the Captain Justice costume to fool the King? I'm eager to find out why he switched costumes.

A

Audo

'Cause he's trying to fool people into thinking Captain Justice and Captain Dark are two different people.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
As Captain Justice he probably "defeats" Captain Darkness, making people like him. Or something like that.
We'll have to wait and see~

A

Azrael

As Captain Justice he probably "defeats" Captain Darkness, making people like him. Or something like that.
We'll have to wait and see~

I'm not liking it but I'm amazed with Braig and MX being "captured"

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Very nice! :3 Lots of stuff is confirmed now... Thank the gods.

P.S: Yaaay! You're the third Glee fan I've seen on here. It is the most amazing show~

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Who does he think he is? Sonic the Hedgehog?

LOL! What makes you think that? Unless you're saying that Captain Justice is like Silver the Hedgehog and Captain Dark is like Shadow the Hedgehog?

In other words, what is Pete really wanted to do? He has some kind of multiple personality disorder...

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
OH MY GOD!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the scans and translations. I really cannot believe that Braig kidnapped Master Xehanort for the Keyblade, but I am so loving the plot twist. I so cannot wait to see the fight between Terra and Braig; I have a feeling that that is how he ended up with the eyepatch and scar. Anyway, thanks again for the scans and great job on the translations.

AllEndsWith-

I was right, scars and eyepatches do make you look 10 years older!

That, and this is an other one of Nomura's infamous mindf*cks where he gets you thinking about just a pic or a scene shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back